Checker Neyland BYU

We're in. I think it looks awesome, and we want to be part of it! We're in X1, so we wear white. I love orange - I wear orange all the time. To games, to work, to the grocery store - everywhere. But I also own white. I'll wear white. I'm in. I mean 'I'M IN!!!' I can't wait until the season starts.

Reactions: Andy Pulley
I think it should be saved for SEC games or BIG time opponents.

However, I will he taking my daughters and I think they will love it so I hope the powers that be get the ball rolling and get the word out. A half azzed checkered stadium could look really bad.

It is easy for me either way because I always wear orange and it just so happens that my section is orange. So win/win for me. I am just sooooo ready to start this season. Win/loss will be what it is. GO VOLS!!!

Reactions: Andy Pulley
Just so you all know. Even though I started the thread, I did not make the checker Neyland Twitter page that only has 30 followers. I'm all in for it, but I wouldn't make an account just for it. Glad to hear it's being pushed though.

Is this gonna happen for the BYU game,need to get a white shirt if white is sectionPP.Ive got plenty orange shirts but no Vols white!

BYU doesn’t deserve to play in a checker Neyland game. It should be reserved for a big game and we need to be competitive for us to start doing it again.
Why keep waiting? We haven’t been consistently competitive for a dozen years now, some say since 2001. And how do we know if we are competitive again? Some people said we were when we beat Florida, or Georgia, but apparently now those were the worst five years in our history because of the coach. Not pointing you out specifically, but what’s wrong with doing fun things that look cool for the fans to enjoy regardless of what someone says that we deserve it or not because of their definition of success.

Night game on ESPN, could only be good for recruiting. Plus I'm taking my 5 year old grandson to his first Neyland game experience. Checkered stadium, extra loud and win baby.
And a game we have a reasonable chance of winning. Based on those factors I think we should do it.

VN Store

Back