Checker Neyland BYU

DeepSpringsVol

Getting to prominence will take time.
Im not sure this is the game to do it. If the performance is much like yesterdays then a ton of boos will be raining down. I would wait personally for a later conference game. Mississippi State perhaps. Just my opinion. And yes i understand if Tennessee still is playing like that boos will be intensified by then. However that might be a shot in the arm for the team for a winnable conference game.

peyton4heisman

Senior Lurker New Member
It looks awesome in person and on TV. There is not anything negative about it. Fans, players, and recruits love it. It's not A Butch thing; fans organized it. Let's bring it back once a year.
Spread the word: Sept 7th, night game on ESPN vs BYU!
Go Vols! Let's do it. View attachment 217172
Going to have to paint the bleachers orange and white for this to work. Too many empty seats 😆

JMSqb11

Probably will get crucified for this but for everything Butch lacked in coaching he made up for in pushing for “fan/player friendly” experiences. Third down for what... can’t here the song now without getting a little fired up for the vols, checker Neyland was epic, uniforms (personally loved them, hate the old school black cleat bs), enjoyed the motivational tactics (although they became worn out near the end).
Except for telling fans to "f off" and covering up for the "player who fell on a helmet"

VN Store

Sponsors