Cheap (and/or Convenient) Meal Ideas

My go to is call a customer and invite them and spouse to dinner, company picks up tab for me and wifey. No clean up afterwards either

You got me laughing pretty hard here at my desk. My HS friends and I have a 25-year running joke making fun of one of our guys for eating mayo sandwiches. WTF with the PB and tuna. That **** is blowing my mind.

My dad was notorious for PB & Pickles, and PB & Tomatoes. He was peanut or PB anything. Peanuts were his science as a profession.

If scrambled eggs are boring to you, try spicing them up with some Pace hot picante sauce. Salsa can also be used but I prefer the picante. Some folks just mix it in on their plate but I prefer to cook the eggs with picante.

My dad was notorious for PB & Pickles, and PB & Tomatoes. He was peanut or PB anything. Peanuts were his science as a profession.
I have a coworker who has been begging me to try PB on a sausage biscuit for years.

Every now & then for breakfast I’ll do a pb&j sammich with sliced bananas, but instead of bread i will use waffles

My son does PB on those Kodiak Power Waffles. Some of the better frozen waffles I've eaten.
fullsizeoutput_15b6.jpeg

Reactions: the_todd
I have a coworker who has been begging me to try PB on a sausage biscuit for years.

Haven't done PB on a sausage biscuit, but...

Mustard OR (not AND) fruit jam on a sausage biscuit

Texas Pete on a country ham biscuit. (preferably Red Rooster but can only fnd that one online now. Mild, but what it does to a CH biscuit flavor).

I just couldn't 🤣
It's the only way. Gotta skillet grill that PB&B sammie. OMG. C'mon...Who here has truly not had the Grilled Elvis...PBB&B. peanut butter, banana, and bacon...grilled of course. It has everything a diet needs:

Protein = PB
Fruit/Potassium = Banana
Who gives a s*** = Bacon
Carbs = Bread
Yum Factor = Grilled

I just read all these to my mom, not gonna mention which ones she said “yucky” to.

4 Jumbo eggs, a 5 oz can of tuna or salmon, diced onions, diced bell peppers, cheese of your choice, minced garlic. Just scramble all that together in a skillet.

VN Store

Back