Charlie Taylor Appreciation

I can't imagine getting up in the morning thinking I would be handling the bullpen and watching the NCAA game tonight. Phone call, "you are starting game 1 tonight". Then you are in the game and they call the squeeze play. He did a first class job in all areas. Hats off to him!

Charlie was tremendous last night. He was thrown into the fire and did well. It was heartening to see fans cheer him on last night. What a great confidence boost for him.

I was not surprised by his outing. He’s played well in limited action this year as he did last summer in Cali. He’s here for a reason, now we saw why! Players make plays and he proved it! Happy for him!

I was not surprised by his outing. He’s played well in limited action this year as he did last summer in Cali. He’s here for a reason, now we saw why! Players make plays and he proved it! Happy for him!

I wholeheartedly agree and am also happy for him! It's clear from Coach V's postgame comments how much he trusts Charlie and the hard work he puts in. It was also clear how much Blade and his teammates support him. I think his hard work will continue to pay off as time goes on. He is already good defensively. The hitting will come in time. I'm excited for him!

I wholeheartedly agree and am also happy for him! It's clear from Coach V's postgame comments how much he trusts Charlie and the hard work he puts in. It was also clear how much Blade and his teammates support him. I think his hard work will continue to pay off as time goes on. He is already good defensively. The hitting will come in time. I'm excited for him!

Yep. I believe he’s headed to the Cape for a summer of wood bat action against top notch competition. I guess it depends on how long we’re in it, but I hope he gets the opportunity.

Yep. I believe he’s headed to the Cape for a summer of wood bat action against top notch competition. I guess it depends on how long we’re in it, but I hope he gets the opportunity.

Glad to know! It will be a great opportunity for him.

Reactions: vol66
For him to make his first start in Championship Games and play like he did, is a real testament to to this young man!
At the end of the season last year, I spoke, for a minute, to Jackson Greer, our backup catcher. He said Charlie is a tremendous catcher, a very hard worker and we will be in good hands. And they do call him Chuck....

At the end of the season last year, I spoke, for a minute, to Jackson Greer, our backup catcher. He said Charlie is a tremendous catcher, a very hard worker and we will be in good hands. And they do call him Chuck....
Great GA player who CTV says is only 2nd to Ben Joyce in how hard he works. Just a great young man on a team filled with them! 👍👊🍊😀

Reactions: greasemachine

VN Store

Back