‘23 Charles Woods (West Virginia Transfer)

What is the point of your post? To take a shot at the team you claim your a fan of? Sad
Grow up. Point is, anyone with a pulse at corner is probably someone we should be looking at. The point of the post is saying West Virginia's defense might have been bad, but this guy probably wasn't the cause given he barely played this year.

In case anyone was wondering, WVU gives up 34.2 ppg. Vols give up 25.6

WVU defense gave up:

- 38 to Pitt
- 55 to Kansas
- 38 to Texas
- 40 to Baylor
- 48 to Texas Tech
- 41 to TCU
- 31 to ISU
- 48 to K State

Reactions: VolByLaw
Grow up. Point is, anyone with a pulse at corner is probably someone we should be looking at. The point of the post is saying West Virginia's defense might have been bad, but this guy probably wasn't the cause given he barely played this year.

Anyone with a pulse at corner? Uh no that’s not what we should be doing. Stop with this idiotic line of thinking.

In case anyone was wondering, WVU gives up 34.2 ppg. Vols give up 25.6

WVU defense gave up:

- 38 to Pitt
- 55 to Kansas
- 38 to Texas
- 40 to Baylor
- 48 to Texas Tech
- 41 to TCU
- 31 to ISU
- 48 to K State
You forgot OK scored 20, VT -10 and Towson-7.

You forgot OK scored 20, VT -10 and Towson-7.

Yes…..bc I was pointing out the high scoring games the defense had allowed. Like if I was doing the same for Vols I’d leave off Pitt, LSU, UK, + the crap teams.

So I see a “probably” and a “could”. That can go a very long way, in many different directions.

Yeah they’re not as solid as someone doubting something in a hypothetical scenario where 2 teams who aren’t scheduled to play actually play. That’s pretty much fact I guess

Reactions: kell7517

VN Store

Back