Chant Kiffin at bball game tonight

Charlie Burris‏
@Charlie_Burris
Following Following @Charlie_Burris
More
A kid got dragged out of the student section just now and something happened during that process that made the whole student section stand up to to watch. Could see exactly what happened though.

Reactions: 1 person
They told the band to play all the way through commercial breaks to drown out the chants...Kim Yung Un Style.

Charlie Burris‏
@Charlie_Burris
Following Following @Charlie_Burris
More
A kid got dragged out of the student section just now and something happened during that process that made the whole student section stand up to to watch. Could see exactly what happened though.

Clay Travis just tweeted a video of a kid being taken out of the crowd and thrown to the ground.

DP16p7TXUAEGCQu.jpg

saw the video. It is bad. It will be "socially actionable"

The first amendment to the constitution is apparently not a part of the UTAD's ethos.

I think it would be cool if everyone started chanting kiffin kiffin kiffin at the basketball game tonight. We need to let the Three Stooges know that they need to get this man.

LMAO! I actually started rooting for the Vols when Kiffin pathetically quit on Tennessee. Too bad I can't post the picture of The Rock from that night because my post will get deleted (Google it for the uninitiated).

There's always Rick Neuheisel. Good luck...

The best coaching option for this job is Lane Kiffin. Doesn't matter if you like him; just Hire the best option. Kiffin can RECRUIT (Hello?) and Coach the Hell outta QBs (hello?) We've never had a guy as good on Offense! Just get him NOW!!

YES I agree at this point .I've not been on the Lane train but I'm buying my ticket now. We need SEC experience hire imo. Who would that Be? Yes hire him and let's go win in 2018. I'm sick of this crap.I never thought we (Vols)would ever be this low. We start winning all this goes away. Without it our players start leaving, recruiting will sux for 2 or 3 years till a nobody coach proves himself, if he is able to prove in a positive way. Hire Lane and let's win. We are all tired of this crap.

VN Store

Back