Chant Kiffin at bball game tonight

FIRE CURRIE, LES is BEST. Bring Back Tee.

I can't get behind Kiffin.

The best coaching option for this job is Lane Kiffin. Doesn't matter if you like him; just Hire the best option. Kiffin can RECRUIT (Hello?) and Coach the Hell outta QBs (hello?) We've never had a guy as good on Offense! Just get him NOW!!

Reactions: 2 people
As an alumni that was a student during the Kiffen fiasco, this is a terrible idea. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice...

Reactions: 1 person
Childish..... same people screaming for him now had to go out and buy brand new mattresses the last time he was in town. Amazing!

DP1wudoXUAAFXoc.jpg

Two Fire Currie chants this far...and it’s not even halftime yet.

The atmosphere is strange here tonight. Everyone is excited about the basketball team but livid overall.

I just heard a guy in the next booth threatening to beat up Jimmy Hyams the next time he sees him. It...seems excessive.

Supposedly, the students were just warned if they didn't stop interrupting the game that they would be removed.

Wiley Stidham‏
@wiley_stidham
10m10 minutes ago
More
@TonyBasilio security guards are threatening to throw people out of the basketball game for chanting Fire Currie. Band has been told to play all the way through timeouts to drain out fans. Piped in music is cranked up every time chant is started

Wiley Stidham‏
@wiley_stidham
10m10 minutes ago
More
@TonyBasilio security guards are threatening to throw people out of the basketball game for chanting Fire Currie. Band has been told to play all the way through timeouts to drain out fans. Piped in music is cranked up every time chant is started

It would actually be great publicity if they kicked out fans for chanting Fire Currie.

It would be all over ESPN.

More pressure on this incompetent administration.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back