Challenge

Vols1313

I sit here today demoralized at where we are . It’s frustrating no doubt . However, I think we have some of the most loyal fans in college football. The challenge I would put out there is , can we dig in and be the loudest most feared fan base in the country . That’s all we can control at this point , whether we are playing UTC or Georgia can we be fiercely loud . I remember when Schofield was talking about what Oklahoma said about playing in Neyland , he said it was like an oppressive force on my skin . Everyone in the country is laughing at us calling us names , most fans would give up , but not us. Let’s be the most feared place to play in the country , let every down be 3rd down , be so loud they can’t communicate in a timeout . Let’s not only not give up , but let us the fan base create fear across the college landscape that Neyland is still a place to be revered . Whether we’re up 20 or down 40 let’s yell like it’s the last play of a tie ball game. That’s my challenge . Make fun of it as you wish . the schofield link is below.

Have you a good one ol sport
Thanks, man. I challenge you to give me free tickets, 150 for a hotel, 100 for gas and a little spending money, then I'll come watch that crap football and love it.
I wont even make you buy me that 13 dollar beer, ill smuggle in jack daniels like ive been doing for years.

Thanks, man. I challenge you to give me free tickets, 150 for a hotel, 100 for gas and a little spending money, then I'll come watch that crap football and love it.
I wont even make you buy me that 13 dollar beer, ill smuggle in jack daniels like ive been doing for years.
It took you a minute to think of something , lol, good effort though man

Reactions: stephp4ut
It took you a minute to think of something , lol, good effort though man
Lol, all good man. Ill be at the Alabama game. My girlfriend is a bama grad, season ticket holder....if you are going we can meet up for a beer. Ill be in the brightest orange I can find surrounded by bammers.

I havent made my mind up on a vols games at home this year. Taking my kids to the Titans game sunday cause I got some 1st responders tickets pretty cheap. Its hard to drop 1200 to go to a vols game these days.

Reactions: kcvols1
Lol, all good man. Ill be at the Alabama game. My girlfriend is a bama grad, season ticket holder....if you are going we can meet up for a beer. Ill be in the brightest orange I can find surrounded by bammers.

I havent made my mind up on a vols games at home this year. Taking my kids to the Titans game sunday cause I got some 1st responders tickets pretty cheap. Its hard to drop 1200 to go to a vols game these days.
At least the Titans looked good Sunday , hopefully they can have a good season . As far as UT I’ll be at the Georgia game this year

Reactions: volfannbama
You are challenging people to do the same thing they have been doing every week for the last decade? Cool

You are easily the most negative person on this board. Every comment I see from you for like the last 2 years is always a bummer. Who hurt you? Why are you always so upset? I don’t bother to block you bc genuinely intrigued on how a human being can be so unhappy perpetually. And don’t blame Tennessee football bc I see even the most gloom and doom fans here still crack jokes. With you it’s just nonstop pessimism. Why?

Reactions: Lane Train 4

I'll be heading over there with my 10 year old, because up yours, Bear!

My niece is a DZ there, and this is my first opportunity for us to embarrass her with a ridiculous orange outfit under the Capstone.

Hit me up on the DM in October!

Attachments

• Orange Party.gif
    Orange Party.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
Reactions: volfannbama
You are easily the most negative person on this board. Every comment I see from you for like the last 2 years is always a bummer. Who hurt you? Why are you always so upset? I don’t bother to block you bc genuinely intrigued on how a human being can be so unhappy perpetually. And don’t blame Tennessee football bc I see even the most gloom and doom fans here still crack jokes. With you it’s just nonstop pessimism. Why?
Did I win a prize?

Reactions: 'Boro-vol

VN Store

Back