Challenge

You are easily the most negative person on this board. Every comment I see from you for like the last 2 years is always a bummer. Who hurt you? Why are you always so upset? I don’t bother to block you bc genuinely intrigued on how a human being can be so unhappy perpetually. And don’t blame Tennessee football bc I see even the most gloom and doom fans here still crack jokes. With you it’s just nonstop pessimism. Why?

He's a good person, he's just tired of the losing as we all are. People act like anything negative said on this board is by a troll or a "bandwagon fan" . Do people really feel there are bandwagon Tennessee football fans? Volnation is a place to come vent your frustrations, celebrate the good, cuss the bad and share the misery of being a Vol fan.

He's a good person, he's just tired of the losing as we all are. People act like anything negative said on this board is by a troll or a "bandwagon fan" . Do people really feel there are bandwagon Tennessee football fans? Volnation is a place to come vent your frustrations, celebrate the good, cuss the bad and share the misery of being a Vol fan.

That’s my point all of this persons post are overly sarcastic and negative all the time.

guess we'll have to borrow Mr. Two Bits for a while...:D

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT THE MOCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back