Casey Clausen game worn jersey on Ebay

508mikey

Saw one on Ebay -- Wonder if @DOCTORLOOMIS or @DeerPark12 can verify it is game used -- I just notice the Power T isnt on the base of the neck front and I thought the 2002 jerseys had it there
s-l1600.jpg

I thought the university removed the name plates before selling.i got a cosey coleman game jersy with the 75th anniversary patch from the bookstore way back at old stokley center. Without coa, buyer beware

I thought the university removed the name plates before selling.i got a cosey coleman game jersy with the 75th anniversary patch from the bookstore way back at old stokley center. Without coa, buyer beware

COAs are absolutely worthless. Not worth the paper they’re printed on. I have done and still do authentication work for multiple auction houses. If I showed you how many jerseys that I have impeached and disqualified that had all kinds of COAs....letters....certificates....promises....and other guarantees, you’d be shocked. I have personally stopped jerseys that would have totaled well over $100,000 from being sold this year alone. Memorabilia is not my main job, but it is a side profession. Lastly, the presence of the original name plate is very desirable and actually is a huge supporter of this jersey being game used. At the end of the day, when I get it in my hands I’ll know in 10 seconds if it’s team issued. Then I’ll try to photo match it to confirm game use.

COAs are absolutely worthless. Not worth the paper they’re printed on. I have done and still do authentication work for multiple auction houses. If I showed you how many jerseys that I have impeached and disqualified that had all kinds of COAs....letters....certificates....promises....and other guarantees, you’d be shocked. I have personally stopped jerseys that would have totaled well over $100,000 from being sold this year alone. Memorabilia is not my main job, but it is a side profession. Lastly, the presence of the original name plate is very desirable and actually is a huge supporter of this jersey being game used. At the end of the day, when I get it in my hands I’ll know in 10 seconds if it’s team issued. Then I’ll try to photo match it to confirm game use.
man, throw out what i said lol btw anyone know who 52 was in 1996 i just read and coleman wasnt a freshman till 97.

Reactions: DOCTORLOOMIS

VN Store

Back