Carter Page: Russian Spy, US Spy, or Useful Idiot?

You better read to the end. Halper was the mole.

Sounds like he was just a connected professor that talked to people working for the campaign and the article you quoted said as much. "we now know it wasn't a mole at all".

Sounds like he was just a connected professor that talked to people working for the campaign and the article you quoted said as much. "we now know it wasn't a mole at all".

No, you saw where it stated he infiltrated the campaign. You also saw where it was stated that this is the biggest political scandal in the History of the US that would have been covered up if Hillary had won right?

He was a mole\infiltrator\Spy\Setup Guy. Define it how you like to suit your agenda but either way, it's bad.

Last edited:
No, you saw where it stated he infiltrated the campaign. You also saw where it was stated that this is the biggest political scandal in the History of the US that would have been covered up if Hillary had won right?

He was a mole\infiltrator\Spy\Setup Guy. Define it how you like to suit your agenda but either way, it's bad.

You can use mole if you like and by the very loose definition you have for a mole would include anyone that talked to anyone in the campaign. I think there were people in the CIA and FBI that briefed Trump during the campaign as well. He did have a good in to talk to members of Trumps Foreign Policy team. Pretty sure Sessions had a meeting with the Russian Ambassador so the Russians had a mole in the Trump Campaign as well.

You can use mole if you like and by the very loose definition you have for a mole would include anyone that talked to anyone in the campaign. I think there were people in the CIA and FBI that briefed Trump during the campaign as well. He did have a good in to talk to members of Trumps Foreign Policy team. Pretty sure Sessions had a meeting with the Russian Ambassador so the Russians had a mole in the Trump Campaign as well.

Not sure where you are getting that from but I guess we'll see. I have no information to disprove a negative. My understanding about Sessions is he talked to a Russian Ambassador in the same way Diane Feinstein did and any other Senator would have at the time. I do not think that talking to a Russian Ambassador or any other Russian is a crime, right? What was said that makes it wrong in your opinion?

What Halper is accused of doing is much more sinister and treasonous. To infiltrate a campaign to setup individuals in a phony collusion case to try and oust the President Elect is treasonous. Like I said before, these Elite DEMS and Repubs did not want an outsider becoming President and jeopardizing the Elitist Regime.

The biggest mistake they made in this Treasonous Act was to never think that Trump would win. They thought they had it rigged and they thought wrong.

Now comes the PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure where you are getting that from but I guess we'll see. I have no information to disprove a negative. My understanding about Sessions is he talked to a Russian Ambassador in the same way Diane Feinstein did and any other Senator would have at the time. I do not think that talking to a Russian Ambassador or any other Russian is a crime, right? What was said that makes it wrong in your opinion?

What Halper is accused of doing is much more sinister and treasonous. To infiltrate a campaign to setup individuals in a phony collusion case to try and oust the President Elect is treasonous. Like I said before, these Elite DEMS and Repubs did not want an outsider becoming President and jeopardizing the Elitist Regime.

The biggest mistake they made in this Treasonous Act was to never think that Trump would win. They thought they had it rigged and they thought wrong.

Now comes the PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When a US citizen and professor talked to Papadopoulos its a deep state conspiracy but when a Russian connected professor talks to Papadopoulos and turns up missing its cool.

When a US citizen and professor talked to Papadopoulos its a deep state conspiracy but when a Russian connected professor talks to Papadopoulos and turns up missing its cool.

Not exactly sure what you are referring to but Papadopoulos and Page must have been the useful idiots you referenced in the title of this thread.

But what is more suspicious is the murder of Seth Rich called a botched robbery where nothing was taken and Seth ended up with 2 bullets in his back.

Seth is the one believed to have actually leaked information to Wikileaks after discovering how his Bernie Sanders was getting screwed by the Hillary Campaign.

This whole thing stinks to high heaven and I do believe many Elitist will go down. Many DEMs and Some Repubs.

This was a setup\inside job\treasonous act to frame Trump. There's just too much out now to not see it.

If roles were reversed and this was being done to a DEM, I'm sure you may see things a bit differently.

But, remember that this is not a DEM vs Repub thing. It's the DC Elites vs You\us thing.

Reactions: 1 person
Did The FBI Plant A Mole(s) In Trump's Campaign?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lqgIL9UFe0[/youtube]

Did The FBI Plant A Mole(s) In Trump's Campaign?

GranularFairGangesdolphin-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Remember when Trump said back during the campaign that he felt Trump Tower was bugged and the media laughed...He was spot on

Reactions: 6 people
Remember when Trump said back during the campaign that he felt Trump Tower was bugged and the media laughed...He was spot on

Yep. Trump holds all the cards and has all the information. Admiral Rogers did not meet with him to play cards. He informed him that he was being spied on.

Attachments

• StephenMillerTweet.jpg
    StephenMillerTweet.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 1 person
Carter Page 'never found anything unusual' in talks with FBI source - CNNPolitics

Former Trump campaign aide Carter Page on Tuesday discussed his encounters with an FBI confidential source during the 2016 campaign, saying he "never found anything unusual."

Page said on CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360" that he first met the individual while attending an academic conference at Cambridge University in July 2016, a week after his visit to Russia.
"I never found anything unusual, whatsoever," Page told Cooper about their conversations.
Page said he and the source stayed in contact for more than a year, including meeting up back in the United States.
"We would talk about various things that are happening. And, you know, he's someone who is, you know, long term, someone who had been in, part of the establishment in Republican politics. So typically around the convention time and halfway through a presidential year you keep bringing on more people in terms of potential supporters from the party, etc., and it just seemed like something like that," he said.

Carter Page 'never found anything unusual' in talks with FBI source - CNNPolitics

Former Trump campaign aide Carter Page on Tuesday discussed his encounters with an FBI confidential source during the 2016 campaign, saying he "never found anything unusual."

Page said on CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360" that he first met the individual while attending an academic conference at Cambridge University in July 2016, a week after his visit to Russia.
"I never found anything unusual, whatsoever," Page told Cooper about their conversations.
Page said he and the source stayed in contact for more than a year, including meeting up back in the United States.
"We would talk about various things that are happening. And, you know, he's someone who is, you know, long term, someone who had been in, part of the establishment in Republican politics. So typically around the convention time and halfway through a presidential year you keep bringing on more people in terms of potential supporters from the party, etc., and it just seemed like something like that," he said.

Well if he actually was a useful idiot, He may have not known.:)

What are the CYA official records of a US spy/asset? What mechanism do we have to track them officially? Why is Carter Page walking around without a care in the world and not suing the government?

This is a drop from:

M

I actually expected "you're an idiot" as a response. I think he is on the home team (hint to the idiots: Not Russia). Am I ahead of the game? Wait for the spin that has already started since they have already thrown out "spy" "informant" and "Plant" for a guy Trump, Nunes and the right wing once cried FISA abuse.
If he is an American operative, that's an incredibly bad look for the DoJ. It would be an indication that he was a plant by the DoJ as opposed to the suspicious cog that was used to spy on an American presidential candidate, and eventually, president.

What are the CYA official records of a US spy/asset? What mechanism do we have to track them officially? Why is Carter Page walking around without a care in the world and not suing the government?

This is a drop from:

M

First the story was he's a spy POS and deserves everything he got - he's got nothing to sue about.
Now it's, if he isn't suing he must be a US spy since he clearly has things to sue about.

I'll offer an alternative, the current IG investigation into the Russia Probe which include the FISA business along with the release of the FISA app will give him ammo to sue. No need to move until you have want you need to make the case.

or maybe it will be enough for him to have his name cleared.

Carter Page is a "Deep Cover" asset that has already been credited with the take down of one Russian operative(FISA in 2014). The Russians used him as a plant to get inside the campaign. No further instructions were given to Carter Page after that from the russians. They knew he was compromised and he left the campaign, but shortly after the FBI takes out the FISA on Page to monitor the Russians.

Is there a playbook for this? Seems like misdirection by the Russians.

Or Carter Page is a "useful idiot".

Nobody can deny, there has been a lot of emphasis on Carter Page and the FISA from the Trump camp.

This is a drop from:

M

BREAKING NEWS --- Supporter of DiFi Spotted Outside Capitol Hill This Morning!

letter-m-sign-k-6292_pl.png

:D

Reactions: Mick
Carter Page is a "Deep Cover" asset that has already been credited with the take down of one Russian operative(FISA in 2014). The Russians used him as a plant to get inside the campaign. No further instructions were given to Carter Page after that from the russians. They knew he was compromised and he left the campaign, but shortly after the FBI takes out the FISA on Page to monitor the Russians.

Is there a playbook for this? Seems like misdirection by the Russians.

Or Carter Page is a "useful idiot".

Nobody can deny, there has been a lot of emphasis on Carter Page and the FISA from the Trump camp.
So, Carter Page was a DoJ spy that was used to spy on the Trump campaign and presidency, and that's a bad look for Trump?

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Throughout his 2016 presidential campaign, Donald Trump flatly denied that he had any business interest or “deals” in Russia, but last month, CNNuncovered a 28-page letter of intent to develop the tallest building in Europe in the Russian capital, a building to be known as Trump Tower Moscow. The letter of intent was signed by Trump himself on October 28, 2015, more than four months after he announced his candidacy.

But the letter also bore a second signature, which was that of Andrey Rozov, a Russian real-estate developer who was CEO of IC Expert, the company contracted to build the proposed tower,
Rozov listed his personal address as the 21st floor of a Manhattan, New York City, office building at 590 Madison Avenue. Whether Rozov actually kept a personal office in the 197,948 square foot building remains “unclear,”
However, former Trump foreign policy adviser Carter Page, who is described in the “Steele Dossier” – as shown on DocumentCloud – as playing a key role in connecting the Trump campaign to Russian interests, also listed his own office at the same 590 Madison Avenue, 21st Floor, address.
Trump Tower Moscow Developer Had Same NYC Address As Carter Page, Key Russia Dossier Figure And Trump Adviser

Reactions: luthervol
Throughout his 2016 presidential campaign, Donald Trump flatly denied that he had any business interest or “deals” in Russia, but last month, CNNuncovered a 28-page letter of intent to develop the tallest building in Europe in the Russian capital, a building to be known as Trump Tower Moscow. The letter of intent was signed by Trump himself on October 28, 2015, more than four months after he announced his candidacy.

But the letter also bore a second signature, which was that of Andrey Rozov, a Russian real-estate developer who was CEO of IC Expert, the company contracted to build the proposed tower,
Rozov listed his personal address as the 21st floor of a Manhattan, New York City, office building at 590 Madison Avenue. Whether Rozov actually kept a personal office in the 197,948 square foot building remains “unclear,”
However, former Trump foreign policy adviser Carter Page, who is described in the “Steele Dossier” – as shown on DocumentCloud – as playing a key role in connecting the Trump campaign to Russian interests, also listed his own office at the same 590 Madison Avenue, 21st Floor, address.
Trump Tower Moscow Developer Had Same NYC Address As Carter Page, Key Russia Dossier Figure And Trump Adviser
YGHN!

VN Store

Back