Carolina Panthers

Yikes! What a take.
Have you looked at the roster Matt Rhule is playing with? Seriously! It is unbelievable that he beat the Chargers and the Cardinals with that roster. And you're already trying to run him?
He's a guy that has made a career out of taking crappy teams and turning them around. Give him at least a full season to try and implement his culture. I've already seen enough to know that he's a great coach. You can't have seven rookies playing significant time on defense and expect to win consistently.

He needs to make changes thats pretty clear up to this point.
We all have seen first hand what hiring your buddies get you
Snow will never be what we want him to be as a DC
The team as a whole is undisciplined and just playing bad football
Rhule got a ton of money to make the tough decisions and rebuild the team not give his buddies a free check.

I actually think this past week is the first time I've seen poor coaching. X's and O's can't make up for the lack of Jimmys and Joes. Not in the NFL, at least

Happy for PJ Walker. He actually played really well...until he got into the red zone.
Why, when a backup QB makes their debut The Detroit Lions and The Tennessee Volunteers are clueless.
Honestly, I get nervous every time their starter goes down.

Reactions: headhunter15
Scott Fitterer new GM.
I think I like it! Seattle is certainly a team that has done well over the past decade.

I'd love to get Watson, but I don't to trade away the whole team to get him. CMC is a valuable asset to the team, but not as valuable as Burns IMO. Keep Burns, no matter what.

Welp... not a great day for the Panthers. 49ers jump up to 3 and Wilson has a pro day that can’t be ignored by NYJ. Atlanta won’t trade with us so we can take a QB. We have to hope they are set with Ryan and Cincinnati will trade with us. Denver could trade to 4 for Fields and Cincy might be set at 5 for Sewell. Either way, it will be hard to get a QB we really want, now.

If Brady can work some magic with Darnold, that’s steal for Carolina, pick wise. Not a cheap option they picked up though.

This just solidifies our position in quarterback purgatory for a few more years. Darnold will be better with this offense, but not good enough to get them into the playoffs. On the flipside, he won’t be bad enough to get us a top three pick, either.

Reactions: Vol423
This just solidifies our position in quarterback purgatory for a few more years. Darnold will be better with this offense, but not good enough to get them into the playoffs. On the flipside, he won’t be bad enough to get us a top three pick, either.
I agree with your assessment. Middle-of-the-pack is the worst spot to be. You're not bad enough to get the high draft picks to upgrade your situation.

Reactions: Panthro
Jaycee Horn is a great press man corner! I was really hoping for Slater there, but Horn fills a big need.

Idk, he can be really bad when he wants to be and only average when he does his best. It would take a miracle for Brady to make him standout.

Idk, he can be really bad when he wants to be and only average when he does his best. It would take a miracle for Brady to make him standout.
I don’t think he will be a standout. Just a guy that’s good enough to win us 7 games. No playoffs, but also no top 3 pick.

Offense has been a little herky jerky, but more good than bad. Defense has been lights out so far, generating a ton of pressure without a lot of heavy blitzing. Great chance for 3-0 come Thursday.

Darnold has actually been pretty impressive. If Hubbard can step up and fill in for CMC, we could have a nice season this year.
The defense has been phenomenal!

Anyone still have faith in Rhule.

I think after what happened today he literally has no clue
Wait...so signing the best available QB on the market makes you question him more than you did last week? Interesting.

I love this. It tells me they aren't afraid to swallow pride and do what's best for the team.

Wait...so signing the best available QB on the market makes you question him more than you did last week? Interesting.

I love this. It tells me they aren't afraid to swallow pride and do what's best for the team.

Doing what’s best for the team would be to find offensive linemen that upgrade an awful OL.

He’s basically said you weren’t a fit before but we’re in a bind so you fit now. Let’s not even get into the draft picks he gave away just to get back where they started.

Y’all better have the same energy when CMC is worn down and the defense is aging.

VN Store

Back