Carolina Panthers

There are six wins in there, which is worse because it won’t make the playoffs, nor will it get the top pick.

The good thing is that there are three QBs that can be real franchise guys in the ‘21 draft. Lawrence isn’t the only good prospect.

The fact that we play Thomas/Sanders, Godwin/Evans/Gronk, and Jones/Ridley twice each doesn’t help. Especially with our starting CBs being Donte Jackson, Corn Elder, and a 4th round pick from this year’s draft. Yikes!
Teddy Two-Gloves could play great and we still wouldn’t be able to stop other teams from putting up a ton of points.

exactly. We’ll be a lot like this past season. Exciting on Offense and a train wreck on Defense.

Will they draft Lawrence probably not.

This is one of the worst defenses I've seen. Now that CMC is out for a few weeks, I think we will solidly be in a position to get one of the top three QBs.

This is one of the worst defenses I've seen. Now that CMC is out for a few weeks, I think we will solidly be in a position to get one of the top three QBs.

Normally I would agree but ole Teddy just got 60M I cant see the Panthers drafting a QB that early. Most likely they will draft a T or Defense

Time to fire your buddies Matt or you can join them!

Yikes! What a take.
Have you looked at the roster Matt Rhule is playing with? Seriously! It is unbelievable that he beat the Chargers and the Cardinals with that roster. And you're already trying to run him?
He's a guy that has made a career out of taking crappy teams and turning them around. Give him at least a full season to try and implement his culture. I've already seen enough to know that he's a great coach. You can't have seven rookies playing significant time on defense and expect to win consistently.

VN Store

Back