Carolina Panthers

A perfect day-two would be to land two of the following guys:
Justin Reid, Jessie Bates, Donte Jackson, Isaiah Oliver, Will Hernandez, Braden Smith.
I'd be surprised if we actually make three picks tonight.
I could totally see Hurney trading up for Reid.

Not really happy with our draft, but I'll get over it. I don't understand picking Donte Jackson while Justin Reid and Isaiah Oliver are still on the board. I don't understand picking Gaulden when Ronnie Harrison is still on the board. I don't understand ignoring both RB and iOL. Maybe they've got a plan to pick up some more free agents.
Ian Thomas could end up being a good pick.

Steelers’ minority owner David Tepper is expected to sign the deal today to buy the Panthers and keep them in Carolina, league sources tell and me. The deal then would be expected to be approved at the owners meetings in Atlanta on May 22.
Adam Schefter

Yeah, when Navarro dropped out late last week, this seems to be the last man standing. It's who the league has wanted the whole time.
Apparently this guy is not shy at all in front of the cameras. Could be nice to have an owner that doesn't disappear for years at a time.
Also, I wonder how long before that Jerry statue is gone.

It seems like this dude is a lot more like Jerry Jones than Jerry Richardson.

I've read that he's not one to shy away from the media. He likes to be present, but he also stays out of the way and lets his people, i.e. Riverboat and Hurney, work and do their job.

Daryl Williams is going to hurt! Also, Ross Cockrel just broke his leg.
Sounds like Gaulden is struggling so far in camp. It'll take a few years for that guy to contribute, I think.

Not a thrilling win! I love beating the Cowboys, but we should have won this game by 14+ points. Rivera is coaching like he did before he was "Riverboat Ron."
But it's Atlanta-week now! Man, I hate the Falcons!!

I think it's because I've had him on one of my fantasy teams the last 2 years lol.

When healthy he's a hell of a TE
Perfectly understandable. lol. He was a relative iron man prior to last season. He didn't miss many plays, let alone full games. 2008-2016, he played full seasons without missing any games.

While I love me some Greg Olsen, the offensive line injuries are what will be the death of the Panthers this season. Every snap that Amini Silotolu plays RT is like gambling with Cam's life. Hopefully either the guy we traded for out of Detroit or this new tackle from Houston can help.

VN Store

Back