Carolina/Duke Basketball: The 2022-2023 Thread Celebrating the Tarheel Final Four Victory over Coach K in his Final Game

Football School?

long way from the day majors brought pitt into wallace wade, and, despite some sort of ticket promotion, there were many unfilled seats. for some reason, i had a rare saturday off day and went to the game.

it was our first fall in durham, and we lived off morreer road. larry upshaw, a wr on that duke team, was our next-door neighbor

long way from the day majors brought pitt into wallace wade, and, despite some sort of ticket promotion, there were many unfilled seats. for some reason, i had a rare saturday off day and went to the game.

it was our first fall in durham, and we lived off morreer road. larry upshaw, a wr on that duke team, was our next-door neighbor
I never expected to see Gameday at Duke. Ever. There are still lots of empty seats. I went to the Duke vs Northwestern game a few weeks ago and it was still empty. I have a ticket for the game Saturday night vs Notre Dame, but there is another game on at the same time that has been circled on my calendar since last November . I’m not missing the USCjr game.

I am taking my 2 and half year old to Gameday though

I never expected to see Gameday at Duke. Ever. There are still lots of empty seats. I went to the Duke vs Northwestern game a few weeks ago and it was still empty. I have a ticket for the game Saturday night vs Notre Dame, but there is another game on at the same time that has been circled on my calendar since last November . I’m not missing the USCjr game.

I am taking my 2 and half year old to Gameday though

Not surprised at empty seats. Football isn't that much of a deal in New Jersey. 😎

All joking aside, congrats on Gameday.

Who knows, maybe ESPN will try and hype Dook into relevance like they did with VT awhile back! 🤣

Not surprised at empty seats. Football isn't that much of a deal in New Jersey. 😎

All joking aside, congrats on Gameday.

Who knows, maybe ESPN will try and hype Dook into relevance like they did with VT awhile back! 🤣
I think this might be the first time a school in the Triangle has ever had Gameday. Amazing how such a small school w/ such little football resources and passion could possibly reach heights that the “University of the People”(s) Republic of Chapel Hill.. excuse that last part, Has been unable to reach. Had to get my jab in.

It’s pretty cool that this is happening for Duke’s program. Elko has done an incredible job. I’m hoping they can keep him around, but that will be very difficult. If Jimbo gets fired I think that’s a real possibility.

I’m actually very troubled by @RDU VOL#14 . He screwed this up last year and very well might screw this one up again. I really thought landing Flagg would be the catalyst to get him to do what only he is allowed to do

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I’m actually very troubled by @RDU VOL#14 . He screwed this up last year and very well might screw this one up again. I really thought landing Flagg would be the catalyst to get him to do what only he is allowed to do
Don’t worry. The Real Thread is coming soon. Only teams that made the NCAA tournament can start this thread. 👍

Reactions: volfanbill

VN Store

Back