Captain Marvel 2019

That's why I'm thinking they try and use another Goliath. She-Hulk would get too much of a following for them to put her in now. It would vastly over shadow Ms. Marvel
They don't have the rights to use She-Hulk.....Universal has her rights.

They don't have the rights to use She-Hulk.....Universal has her rights.

I would assume it’s the same as Hulk. They COULD use her in other movies but Universal controls the distribution rights for any solo films.

Saw it tonight. I loved it.

It’s not your typical superhero movie, nor your typical origin story. This movie is 2 hours of introducing you to the baddest character in the MCU, and once she realizes how strong she is, watching her thrash anything that gets in her way.

If you’re expecting a clear cut villain, and a hero that beats the odds to finally take the villain down, this isn’t the movie for that. If you’re looking for an answer to what Thanos just did to everything and everyone, you’ll find it here... and then some.

Reactions: joevol33
Wow what a step down. Marvel blew their wad...

The big 4 will be on the shelf but Marvel Studios has proven they can make fun movies out of the B List too.

Truth be told Iron Man was B-List before RDJ. Sure he was a founding Avenger but his comics rarely sold well. Most of the 80s and 90s were a struggle to keep him relevant.

The big 4 will be on the shelf but Marvel Studios has proven they can make fun movies out of the B List too.

Truth be told Iron Man was B-List before RDJ. Sure he was a founding Avenger but his comics rarely sold well. Most of the 80s and 90s were a struggle to keep him relevant.

As long as they continue to nail casting and bringing in solid directors, it'll be a license to print money.

Well there's Spider-Man: Far From Home thats comes out in July thats an MCU movie.
Nope its Sony, but part of the deal to allow Marvel characters like Iron Man to appear as in the first one. And for Spidey to appear in the last several Avengers films.

Spider-Man: Far From Home is a part of The MCU.
Yes and while it is made and distributed by Sony, Marvel Studios has a heavy hand in it.

My guess is the deal will get renewed for at least one more Tom Holland movie.

VN Store

Back