Captain Marvel 2019

Which is not true in the slightest. RT does not accept audience reviews until the film actually comes out. The number that was being incorrectly referred to as "reviews" was actually a poll that RT does (or did, they have removed it now, right after the Captain Marvel poll hit 26%) that asks if you want to see or don't want to see a movie. So it was simply that people were voting that they weren't interested in seeing it, nothing to do with reviews. Also, have you actually read the "positive" reviews on RTs? The majority of them are ... luke-warm at best, a lot of them are echoing the same sentiments as the negative rated reviews ... only to drop a positive rating at the end.

It's pretty clear they've flooded the reviews now. Some straight up say they are "skipping it".

And it already has 58K reviews....Infinity War has 53K and is almost a year old.

It's pretty clear they've flooded the reviews now. Some straight up say they are "skipping it".

And it already has 58K reviews....Infinity War has 53K and is almost a year old.

I don’t understand hating on movie you don’t want to watch. I never realized male egos were so fragile?

Lol, do you honestly think you're convincing anyone by telling us about your anonymous "friends".

Hey, I just asked my friend and he said it's great. Uh oh, I guess I just cancelled your friend out.

ROFL.
IDGAF about you. Just saying the comic nerds think its MEH.

Watched it this morning and I thought it was decent, not the worst and not nearly the best in the Marvel Universe. The first half of the movie was awfully slow and boring, but the second half saved it from being outright terrible.

Reactions: joevol33
Watched it this morning and I thought it was decent, not the worst and not nearly the best in the Marvel Universe. The first half of the movie was awfully slow and boring, but the second half saved it from being outright terrible.
Start was a little slower, but I agree the end made the movie to me. She actually played the character good imo.

Reactions: JP_UT_O&W
Saw it last night. Enjoyed it more than I thought. Good origin story.

I'm iffy on how they're going to handle her in Endgame. I mean it took Thor 5 movies (first 2 Thor standalones & first 2 avengers) to really show up like he's capable.

I just don't want it to end up being like Justice League where she Superman one-punches Thanos and then we're done.

I think Kevin Feige and MCU crew won't let that happen, but it's still a little worrisome for me.

They need to balance her powers with the likes of the other cosmic players Thor, Hulk, Scarlett Witch, Dr Strange, etc...

I'm iffy on how they're going to handle her in Endgame. I mean it took Thor 5 movies (first 2 Thor standalones & first 2 avengers) to really show up like he's capable.

I just don't want it to end up being like Justice League where she Superman one-punches Thanos and then we're done.

I think Kevin Feige and MCU crew won't let that happen, but it's still a little worrisome for me.

They need to balance her powers with the likes of the other cosmic players Thor, Hulk, Scarlett Witch, Dr Strange, etc...
I thought about that cause she was pretty powerful.

Don't get it, if you don't like these type movies just don't watch them. Everyone I know that watched it already say its great and the Stan Lee tribute will bring tears to your eyes

She's obviously going to be the face of the MCU these next few movies. So they'll make her look good in Endgame. Obviously Iron Man will take the finishing blow but she's going to soften him up before the final battle imo

She's obviously going to be the face of the MCU these next few movies. So they'll make her look good in Endgame. Obviously Iron Man will take the finishing blow but she's going to soften him up before the final battle imo
Yeah, her and T'challa are going to be the main two faces. She's got the power and the tactical figurehead (Captain America); he's got the tech & $$$ (Iron Man). Spidey has limited powers (Black Widow) but provides some of the comic relief. Dr. Strange is the cosmic force with his own crazy shenanigans (Thor). Ant Man/Wasp fill that void of Hawkeye. Idk about Hulk.

Yeah, her and T'challa are going to be the main two faces. She's got the power and the tactical figurehead (Captain America); he's got the tech & $$$ (Iron Man). Spidey has limited powers (Black Widow) but provides some of the comic relief. Dr. Strange is the cosmic force with his own crazy shenanigans (Thor). Ant Man/Wasp fill that void of Hawkeye. Idk about Hulk.
Is there another Black Goliath? If there is I can see him replacing Hulk

I forgot how to do the stinking spoiler thing, but without saying much, the look on ronans face at the end 😆

Is there another Black Goliath? If there is I can see him replacing Hulk
They did name drop Goliath for Lawrence Fishburn in Ant Man & Wasp. I don't know much about the character though. Who really is on the level of Hulk? I doubt they would do She-Hulk so soon.

They did name drop Goliath for Lawrence Fishburn in Ant Man & Wasp. I don't know much about the character though. Who really is on the level of Hulk? I doubt they would do She-Hulk so soon.
That's why I'm thinking they try and use another Goliath. She-Hulk would get too much of a following for them to put her in now. It would vastly over shadow Ms. Marvel

VN Store

Back