Candidates to replace David Johnson?

No, because that part of it was never a portion of this discussion. Of course he will not be a coach at UT next year. That doesn't equate to his NFL career being the primary hindrance.
LOL. Exactly as I thought

How quickly will CJP fill the running back coach slot?
With recruiting over for the most part, I wouldn't think he would have to be in a big hurry. If the guy he wants needs a little time to put things in order, it doesn't seem like that would be a problem. I just hope we don't lose enough coaches to hurt continuity. These guys seem to work well together so it would be nice to keep them together.

Reactions: sport3500
Graham is going to get the first shot at it. He was close to coming last year when David Johnson had some interest from other teams. Not a slam dunk though. Fisher will want to keep Graham.

I’d like to see Pruitt go after Dell McGee. He coached with Chaney for a couple years and has been a solid recruiter over the past couple years. Make him an offer and if he gets a counter offer, which I think he would, it would at least cost UGA a little extra if he chose to stay.

There is a reason T square never really got past the position coach job.
I am somewhat disappointed in T's performance last year. The receivers seemed to be about the same as they were the previous year and I was not impressed with his recruiting this year. Johnson was much better in coaching and recruiting this past season. If he remains on the staff, I expect to see greater production in both areas.

I am somewhat disappointed in T's performance last year. The receivers seemed to be about the same as they were the previous year and I was not impressed with his recruiting this year. Johnson was much better in coaching and recruiting this past season. If he remains on the staff, I expect to see greater production in both areas.

I disagree. Our WRs rarely and I do mean RARELY drop a catchable pass. They seem to run good routes and of course are money on 50/50 balls. You can say that's just talent but there's also coaching involved.

Reactions: rkvdg
QB play...I dunno...helps when they get the ball in a position to make plays.

VN Store

Back