Candidates to replace David Johnson?

I think CJP would promote O but he also knows he is not getting the rb he covets. Partially due to recruiting and partially performance. I think he goes after a known successful commodity. Jmo

Yeah we definitely need two backs. I dont know what has happened to Ty.I thought he was going to be that break away back we have needed. He was better as a freshman. Hopefully it's just the sophomore jinx and he will return to his freshman form next year

Ty will be a Senior next year along with Jordan and Fils-Amie.

Reactions: tn4elvis
Well if we gonna wish;
Jason Witten, TE's
Nieds, RB's
Peyton Manning , QBs
Friend, Oline
Tee, running game CO - BOOTH
Weinke, passing game CO - BOOTH
Chaney. OC. Oline CO, on field coach

Reactions: sport3500
Well if we gonna wish;
Jason Witten, TE's
Nieds, RB's
Peyton Manning , QBs
Friend, Oline

How about DC? Saban or Belichick? ;)

Well if we gonna wish;
Jason Witten, TE's
Nieds, RB's
Peyton Manning , QBs
Friend, Oline
Witten is still playing

Does he have a contract for the time period that includes next season's games?
He doesn’t. It was a 1 year deal. He also wasn’t really interested when he was “considered” for the HC position.

Care to place a wager he’s not coaching at Tennessee next year?

I like the Hardesty thing, honestly my brain hadnt even gone there. Frank Wilson is also a good call.

Has anybody said Moorhead? I know it's a big step down, but better than no job at all.
His buyout will keep him warm til the next OC opening...which may not extend past this month.

Reactions: LordVOLdemort
He doesn’t. It was a 1 year deal. He also wasn’t really interested when he was “considered” for the HC position.

Care to place a wager he’s not coaching at Tennessee next year?
No, because that part of it was never a portion of this discussion. Of course he will not be a coach at UT next year. That doesn't equate to his NFL career being the primary hindrance.

VN Store

Back