Canceled/Ending Shows announced!

Oh, hell no! I watched both The Purge and Treadstone. Treadstone was a very well produced show, the fight scenes were not only well choreographed but also filmed well.

My dad will hate that they cancelled Project Blue Book. He really got into that show.

I wonder how much of these cancellations are caused by Covid 19? It HAS to be playing into these decisions in some way.
I only watched half of season one of Purge and to be honest I didn't know Treadstone was a thing.

I'm sure that's a part of it. I know it's effected "Pilots" or potential new series getting picked up.

I posted in the new/renewed thread the CW went ahead and released their fall schedule on what was supposed to be their upfront day but they aren't bringing new episodes back until January. You have to wonder if they will do shortened seasons or if most shows do full 22 episode seasons they could stretch into mid to late summer.

I'm going to miss Schooled!😪

"ABC has announced the cancellation of several of the networks comedies the 1990's set Goldberg's spinoff Schooled, Bless this Mess and Single Parents along with the scifi drama Emergence."

I only watched half of season one of Purge and to be honest I didn't know Treadstone was a thing.

I'm sure that's a part of it. I know it's effected "Pilots" or potential new series getting picked up.

I posted in the new/renewed thread the CW went ahead and released their fall schedule on what was supposed to be their upfront day but they aren't bringing new episodes back until January. You have to wonder if they will do shortened seasons or if most shows do full 22 episode seasons they could stretch into mid to late summer.

I guess we will see how things play out this fall as to whether they will show new episodes in January.

I'm going to miss Schooled!😪

"ABC has announced the cancellation of several of the networks comedies the 1990's set Goldberg's spinoff Schooled, Bless this Mess and Single Parents along with the scifi drama Emergence."

Don't take away Bless This Mess!!
The one and only half hour comedy show I watch is getting cancelled. It was actually a really funny show. Definite laugh out loud moments.

What the hell?! Lincoln Rhyme was very good!
I think it aired against two other shows I watch and decided I was going to check it out this summer on-demand mainly because I have a thing for Arielle Kebbel. I guess I'll skip it now.

This must have been really bad! Reports are the streaming numbers from the CW App have been no where near what two other first season series Batwoman & Nancy Drew have been.

Wow this is drastic! ABC is basically saying since you can't go back into production fast enough your canceled.

"Stumptown was part of the fall 2020 ABC schedule announced in June, slated to return to the Wednesday 10 PM slot it occupied last season. According to sources, a timing issue, related to the production start delays because of the coronavirus pandemic made it impossible for the show to be ready for a fall launch when the network had scheduling needs for the 2020-21 season!"

That was actually a good show. I hope it gets picked up by another network.

That was actually a good show. I hope it gets picked up by another network.
Yep, I watched the first 6 or 8 and intended to come back eventually and finish it

That seems really dirty by ABC after originally renewing it and announcing it on the schedule and now canceling because they can't go back to filming by a certain time.

Yep, I watched the first 6 or 8 and intended to come back eventually and finish it

That seems really dirty by ABC after originally renewing it and announcing it on the schedule and now canceling because they can't go back to filming by a certain time.

That’s the network moguls for you. I mentioned a few months ago in this thread that I bet some shows get cancelled just because of Covid and no other reason. It goes to show that even if you are slightly on the bubble they’ll look for an excuse to cancel you.

The people who make the most money and call the shots will shlt on you the first chance they get if it doesn’t benefit them and only them.

VN Store

Back