Canceled/Ending Shows announced!

The first season of OA was good. The 2nd season I loved. I liked that kinda mysterious what the heck is going on ride it took me on.

The first season of OA was good. The 2nd season I loved. I liked that kinda mysterious what the heck is going on ride it took me on.

It was interesting but at some point it felt like they just started to get weird to be weird and some of the stuff was just a bit too silly even given how out there it was. I was getting a very strong "Lost" vibe from it, meaning they had a great idea but as the show went they had no real idea how to keep going.

It was interesting but at some point it felt like they just started to get weird to be weird and some of the stuff was just a bit too silly even given how out there it was. I was getting a very strong "Lost" vibe from it, meaning they had a great idea but as the show went they had no real idea how to keep going.
Yea it went out there on a couple things. But I loved it. Maybe it would have gone the Lost route, but I was bought in all the way.

I thought I remember reading an interview with Marling/Batmanglij a few months back where they said they have most of season 3 written already and wanted to do a total of 5 seasons.

Krypton on SyFy has been cancelled. There is a slight chance it might move to the DC Universe or HBO Max.

Marvel's Cloak & Dagger has been cancelled on Freeform.

Not really surprising, it looks like with Disney+ coming out with all the MCU shows that they are basically doing away with any "MCU" Marvel TV (the division) shows. Agents of Shield ends in 2020, C&D is now cancelled, and the Ghost Rider Hulu show was axed before they even started. It's pretty much like the Netflix MCU show situation now, as Runaways Season 3 is coming out in December and they are still making Helstrom but if I had to guess I'd say Runaways will be cancelled and Helstrom will only get 1 season.

Reactions: 95 Vol Alum
Constance Wu must be happy after her tweets complaining after the show was renewed for a 6th season in June.

Fresh Off The Boat comedy series to end its run with an hour-long series finale on Friday, February 21 on ABC

Marvel's Cloak & Dagger has been cancelled on Freeform.

Not really surprising, it looks like with Disney+ coming out with all the MCU shows that they are basically doing away with any "MCU" Marvel TV (the division) shows. Agents of Shield ends in 2020, C&D is now cancelled, and the Ghost Rider Hulu show was axed before they even started. It's pretty much like the Netflix MCU show situation now, as Runaways Season 3 is coming out in December and they are still making Helstrom but if I had to guess I'd say Runaways will be cancelled and Helstrom will only get 1 season.

‘Marvel’s Runaways’ To End With Season 3 On Hulu – Deadline

Called it.

Very strange on Hawaii Five-0. They were still pulling in over 7 million per episode. This had to be a big contract dispute between Scott Caan, Alex O'Loughlin and CBS.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Very strange on Hawaii Five-0. They were still pulling in over 7 million per episode. This had to be a big contract dispute between Scott Caan, Alex O'Loughlin and CBS.
I could live without Caan being on the show as he hasn't been on but about half of the episodes the last few seasons anyway. I've really enjoyed the new characters the last few years Junior, Tani, the new ME and the character portrayed by Katrina Law. I thought when they had to reboot the show when Grace Park and Daniel Day Kim left a few seasons back the show got better.

UnFriended Notice!

CBS has opted to end drama God Friended Me after two seasons. I hear the decision was made early enough so the series’ creative team had time to craft the Season 2 finale as a series finale and give the show, from Warner Bros. TV and Berlanti Prods., a proper ending.

God Friended Me, starring Brandon Michael Hall & Violett Beane, will end with a two-hour series finale on April 26!

Last edited:
CBS has announced the cancellations of the Edie Falco drama Tommy, the Patricia Heaton dramedy Carol's Second Act and Pauley Perrette's first non-NCIS lead series comedy Broke all following their 1st Season!

Also canceled was Matt Leblanc's Man with a Plan after 4 Seasons.

Bring Violett Beane back to Flash somehow! They can spin it however they want and pull it off. She is hot!

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
"USA network has handed out cancellations to two drama series The Purge (2 Seasons) and Treadstone (1 season). They join the previously announced Dare Me which was also canceled after one season!"

"USA network has handed out cancellations to two drama series The Purge (2 Seasons) and Treadstone (1 season). They join the previously announced Dare Me which was also canceled after one season!"

Oh, hell no! I watched both The Purge and Treadstone. Treadstone was a very well produced show, the fight scenes were not only well choreographed but also filmed well.

My dad will hate that they cancelled Project Blue Book. He really got into that show.

I wonder how much of these cancellations are caused by Covid 19? It HAS to be playing into these decisions in some way.

VN Store

Back