Can we be serious here for a moment I: I don't understand the tattoo fad

I'm with ya. Never appealed to me. I'm 34, I've never ever looked at something and had the thought "I want this tattooed on my body forever." It just has never crossed my mind. I do feel bad for some people because they think they won't look bad until they get old. Most of them are going to look bad in 5-10 years.

Saying “most” tattoos will look bad in 5-10 years is just false. It comes down to the skill of the tattoo artist and how the client cares for their skin/tattoo. Where do you come up with this 5-10 year assumption? Lol it’s so weird to not really be educated/informed on a topic like tattooing but drop timelines on how long they can look good 😂

Reactions: WallyBalls
Not a fan of tattoos. I’m too indecisive for something that permanent.

My gf is covered. I don't mind them, I think it's a good look for her. For others, maybe not so much. I just told her none on the neck/face, otherwise we're done lol

Try southern cal, vegas, or along the Colorado river in Arizona. There isn’t a young person (under 30) here without a tattoo.

Saying “most” tattoos will look bad in 5-10 years is just false. It comes down to the skill of the tattoo artist and how the client cares for their skin/tattoo. Where do you come up with this 5-10 year assumption? Lol it’s so weird to not really be educated/informed on a topic like tattooing but drop timelines on how long they can look good 😂
I can see tats in certain areas not looking so great as age starts to change the canvas or it starts to sag.

In my 70s.
It's a fad that comes and goes. I recall men from WW2 and Korea that had them, but I only recall seeing them on their arms. Many of those men tried to have them removed. That never seemed to work.
Never saw them on girls/women until recent years. I suspect they will regret gettiing them later in life?
I'm in my 70s as well. First time I saw a tattoo on a woman was in the early 70s. It was a black widow spider on the upper inside of her thigh. LOL

I'm in my 70s as well. First time I saw a tattoo on a woman was in the early 70s. It was a black widow spider on the upper inside of her thigh. LOL
Memory is a problem for me, and I can't remember the first time i saw a tattoo on a woman. Most likely because it was a "meh" moment. I wouldn't forget a moment like the one you had!
I think the saying is "being in my 20s in the 70s sure beats being in my 70s in the 20s". Or similar.

Reactions: GoDucks349

Preach!

And, if you maintain a relationship with your artist, you get them touched up. They'll stay good as long as you maintain them.

Reactions: 615vols

VN Store

Back