Can someone get a message to Coach Pruitt?

I'm sure he knows very little about history of Tenn football but pass along that we've been beat several times with nothing more than use the tight end. They have a good one in the Washington kid 6' 8" 260 who should have commited here(He'd be starting now) Think they used him one time against Auburn but with their history of success that will change Satuday. Go Vols!
Are you good with one of those plane messages at the game or did you need it sooner?

Every time I click on a thread that says, "can someone get a message to Coach Pruitt," I chuckle a little.

Thank you, OP, you have made this a pleasant morning. :)

p.s. Every time any of us click on any thread in VN.com, Freak gets a little richer. Thank you again, OP, you have made this a pleasant morning for him, too. *thumbsup*

I'm sure he knows very little about history of Tenn football but pass along that we've been beat several times with nothing more than use the tight end. They have a good one in the Washington kid 6' 8" 260 who should have commited here(He'd be starting now) Think they used him one time against Auburn but with their history of success that will change Satuday. Go Vols!

I wish we would use tight ends more. Why dont we?

Pruitt's only goal in this game is to recruit more Georgia players. Cade going in the trenches to try to get his boys to transfer over, so we can be Georgia North

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Can someone get a message to Coach Pruitt

Contact RayUGA, he can get the message to anyone in the industry if you are willing to rise!

Another Jeremy ism....air guys instead of our guys. Loving Pruitt, with talent, his team will be hard to beat. When I talk about him, Alabama fans have a higher cocked eyebrow than he does. Trust me, the bams are watching him closely and I don’t blame them.

I just told Pruitt not to read the VolNation board this week. I said y'all were all just arguing about how to safely fold a metal chair. He said that Kevin Mays had already taken a class in that and shared the info with him.

OP

I just transcribed your message on parchment and left it in a cryptex in the hidden alcove under Gate 21.

Pruitt knows this spot all too well as do all Vols coaches.

Your message is safe.

Reactions: Gandalf
I wasn't going to say anything but I'm tired of my inbox being flooded. I can't even make it to town without being delivered this message over and over again. You guys have told me about this Washington kid, as HC I appreciate the scouting report and will rework my game plan accordingly.
All was well until I saw someone wrote their message out in roundup on my lawn.

Hey guys, it must've worked.

From the newest article from 247 on updates of Shamburger and Thompson ...
“(Georgia’s) playing multiple tight ends that are big and can control the C-area and create mismatches based off their size and speed for linebackers and safeties,” Pruitt said. “At wide receiver, they have a ton of players out there that have the ability to create explosive plays. The running backs, they run extremely hard, got really good balance, they all have good ball skills and are a threat out of the backfield.”

Seems we owe @EtowahVol a thanks, maybe even an apology, and @EtowahVol owes whoever got in touch with Pruitt on his behalf a steak dinner!

Hey guys, it must've worked.

From the newest article from 247 on updates of Shamburger and Thompson ...
“(Georgia’s) playing multiple tight ends that are big and can control the C-area and create mismatches based off their size and speed for linebackers and safeties,” Pruitt said. “At wide receiver, they have a ton of players out there that have the ability to create explosive plays. The running backs, they run extremely hard, got really good balance, they all have good ball skills and are a threat out of the backfield.”

Seems we owe @EtowahVol a thanks, maybe even an apology, and @EtowahVol owes whoever got in touch with Pruitt on his behalf a steak dinner!
1602089139288.jpeg

Reactions: preacherwebb
Do you wish you hadn't posted?

VN Store

Back