Can I Get Every Alleged Tennessee Fan...

hatvol96

who thinks Vanderbilt's early season success is a good thing to post in this thread. It will allow me to put you on ignore en masse? Thanks for your cooperation.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
Of course their 4-0 start is good -- it'll only be that much more amusing when they go 1-7 the rest of the way and finish with a losing record and out of the bowls. As always.

Alleged Vol fan definition:

One whom supports a system that is rotten to the foundation therefore causing the process to continue without opposition.

Vandy is representing their conference well, and the better Vandy's record, the better it is for Tenn when we beat them later in the year.

They beat spurrier. Again. Yes, I say they are having a good year (it's been one of the only bright spots in my year so far.)

I am very happy for Vandy its kinda fun to watch them except for when they play us of course.........I am just glad someone is winning in our great State...................God Bless Vandy!.......:clap:

Vanderbilt has never been good. Its easy to cheer for the underdog. Their coach is a great man so its hard not to pull for them when they arent playing UT.

Amazing to see the word arrogance used in a thread about Vandy without it being applied to the subject at hand.

I have a brother who is a Vandy grad. Losing to them is the worst day of any year. While I love it when we beat them by large margins, beating them by a couple of points to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat is sometimes nice because it makes them so much angrier. I never cheer for Vandy, the only team in the SEC I can say that about.

Since I'm not here to impress anyone, you can ignore me if you want for this:

The way my team is playing this year prohibits me from dogging any other team in my opinion. When I watch FAU and Midd Tenn and think, ''Could they beat us?", it's a bad year. That being said, we'll beat Vandy I'm pretty sure.

Their 4-0 record is pure voodoo. Vandy is dead last in the SEC in both total offense and defense.

IMO UTK needs to be more worried about MTSU than Vandy. The sleeping giant that is Little Middle is starting to stir. Beating Bowl Subdivision teams and getting ESPN to come to that hay loft in Mufreesboro. Wait a couple of years until MTSU claws their way into some variant Conference USA and they are regularly playing against schools with recognizable names. Maybe an annual cross state rivalry game with Memphis? They already have the state's largest undergraduate population and a huge alumni base. Give them a product to cheer for and I'm sure you will find alot of people who are happier to make a short drive to the Boro instead of the trek to K-town, especially if the Vols are down. Another point is that unlike Alabama, where the AL trustees have been able to retard the growth of UAB in order to protect the flagship, MTSU is a Board of Regents school which means the UT BOT has no say in anything MTSU does.

VN Store

Back