Cam Sutton getting his first start

voldawgforever

It looks like Cam Sutton might get his first start with the Pittsburgh Steelers against the patriots. Great news for the #VFL. I hope he gets pick six!

Reactions: 16 people
It looks like Cam Sutton might get his first start with the Pittsburgh Steelers against the patriots. Great news for the #VFL. I hope he gets pick six!

Big game, 1st start...I'm sure he'll get plenty of action tomorrow. I hope he balls out!

Reactions: 1 person
Great news for Tom Brady.

Great news for a young man that is obviously putting in the work if he is getting a start on a great football team. Lots of choices for NFL teams to sign players in the NFL so if he is getting a shot they see something. I hope he makes the best of his opportunity.

Reactions: 2 people
Great news for Tom Brady.

tom.brady.ten.meme.jpg

Reactions: 17 people
Cam had a couple of seasons where opposing offenses wouldn't even throw to his side of the field. Good luck Cam! Ball out baby!

Reactions: 3 people
In all seriousness, this is pretty much the worst possible game to get his first start. Too much at stake.

Are you always freaking negative? Way to be positive for a VFL. Go away. Good luck Cam.

Cam was one of my favorite players when he was here. Nothing againt him, hes going up against the best QB of all time and a coach who LOVES to pick on and expose rookie DBs... and its his 1st start. Just the way it is. Think Cam will be a good player for a long time in the league.

Bill bates 1st play as a pro! Picked off Joe Thiesman. Can see Cam all out blitz sacking tommy boy causing a fumble!

VN Store

Back