Call of Duty Modern Warfare II

Lucky. Truly one of the stupidest things ever for them to lock a multiplayer gun behind a Warzone achievement. I’m sure it’s because they know a lot of people won’t want to go through that headache and hope to sell it in a micro transaction further down the line.
And I’m the sucker who’s going to buy it. I can’t stand BR games.

Lucky. Truly one of the stupidest things ever for them to lock a multiplayer gun behind a Warzone achievement. I’m sure it’s because they know a lot of people won’t want to go through that headache and hope to sell it in a micro transaction further down the line.
DMZ is a bit different and you can get the M13 in it rather easy and fast.

I don't know the exact numbers but I would imagine warzone has significantly more users than multiplayer (it's free to play so duh, quartersawn) HOWEVER, I think dropping the m13 in DMZ is a genius idea to get more players to drop into DMZ off the jump.

I agree with your second point; IW will ultimately drop several m13 blueprints in the store down the road

Me either. Warzone SUUUUCKS. I doubt I’ll give them any more money for the gun, but if I have a few COD points laying around from the Battle Pass I might burn them on it.
I'll admit wzn 2 is much different from wzn 1. The new map is a huge improvement from caldera while so different from verdansk. The new DMZ mode is a breath of fresh air for COD. while the inventory system, final circle system, and other QOL functions need attention there are several substantial improvements (proximity chat, movement, ability to squad up, etc)

And I’m the sucker who’s going to buy it. I can’t stand BR games.
I’ve found the M13 laying around in MP matches the past few days, and can definitely say it doesn’t seem worth the headache of DMZ, and certainly not worth any money or points. There might be some attachments that make it better than the ones I’ve picked up, but it takes a ton of bullets to kill somebody. Hardly any recoil though.

I’ve found the M13 laying around in MP matches the past few days, and can definitely say it doesn’t seem worth the headache of DMZ, and certainly not worth any money or points. There might be some attachments that make it better than the ones I’ve picked up, but it takes a ton of bullets to kill somebody. Hardly any recoil though.
My favorite AR behind the SCAR

Just curious, does anyone play multiplayer? We used to play that all the time either hardcore for the old games or tier 1 for MW2. I see all these videos about a gun being too op and I’m like in HC it doesn’t matter. Now with DMZ we spend all our time in there. Still enjoy an occasional run the a domination but it’s just not as fun

Just curious, does anyone play multiplayer? We used to play that all the time either hardcore for the old games or tier 1 for MW2. I see all these videos about a gun being too op and I’m like in HC it doesn’t matter. Now with DMZ we spend all our time in there. Still enjoy an occasional run the a domination but it’s just not as fun
Play it all the time, but I suck too much to notice any OP guns...................other than the SCAR with a certain setup

Play it all the time, but I suck too much to notice any OP guns...................other than the SCAR with a certain setup
You play tier 1 (hardcore)? Just curious. That’s all ill
Play in multiplayer. Can stand regular mode

I'm cheap and have yet to buy the full game. I waited a year into MW1 until I bought the full game. DMZ is just too much fun for me to even think about MP

Reactions: bigdaddy
Me and 2 buddies came up with the ultimate cheesiest rattiest strategy in Mini BR trios. The games are significantly shorter which makes it possible. 1 person land on a chopper, the other 2 land at gas stations for loot and gas. 4 cans is enough to make it to last circle. Once you get enough loot literally just chill in the sky until there's 1 team left. We won back to back games doing this. It was hilarious.

Reactions: Christian Lowe
Me and 2 buddies came up with the ultimate cheesiest rattiest strategy in Mini BR trios. The games are significantly shorter which makes it possible. 1 person land on a chopper, the other 2 land at gas stations for loot and gas. 4 cans is enough to make it to last circle. Once you get enough loot literally just chill in the sky until there's 1 team left. We won back to back games doing this. It was hilarious.
Nobody thought to shoot you out of the sky?

Nobody thought to shoot you out of the sky?
Nope. Not sure if people can't hear or it or don't bother to look up or what. We were just hovering as high as we could go. We did have a team take out our chopper by hitting it with theirs though.

Literally, the only game and game mode my squad played all year was COD Resurgence mode. Now, we're playing other games. Already got bored with DMZ. Royale has too much downtime. I would pay good $ just for a game with the 3 Resurgence maps, and not a one of them exists for me to play. It's the most bizarre thing.

1671917998843.png

Literally, the only game and game mode my squad played all year was COD Resurgence mode. Now, we're playing other games. Already got bored with DMZ. Royale has too much downtime. I would pay good $ just for a game with the 3 Resurgence maps, and not a one of them exists for me to play. It's the most bizarre thing.

View attachment 526429
Tried the mini royal trios? It's a lot faster paced than regular

Mini Royale is OK. It's better than regular Royale because the action is more fast-paced, but still too much downtime for you and/or teammates when you don't win gulag. Hell, sometimes I'll win gulag but because my teammates didn't, I'll just pull our squad out and start a new game....because it could be 10 minutes before I find enough $ to bring them back.

In regular multiplayer, dying doesn't matter enough. In royale, dying matters too much because the consequence is too often you watch teammates for a long time. Resurgence is the perfect mode. Dying is a real consequence, but you don't get bored sitting around.

VN Store

Back