Cal, Auburn, and Vols all in NIT?

Saying Cofer would've helped this team tremendously is not in any way degrading our current players, it's a simple statement, some people need thicker skin. This is CBB, this isn't little league where everyone gets a participation trophy, the goal is to win and the better the players you have the greater your chances of winning are.

Saying Cofer would've helped this team tremendously is not in any way degrading our current players, it's a simple statement, some people need thicker skin. This is CBB, this isn't little league where everyone gets a participation trophy, the goal is to win and the better the players you have the greater your chances of winning are.
I don't think cofer would've helped "tremendously"

Yeah cause all willie gives right now is 5 fouls and about 10 minutes. Maybe a put back if you're lucky. I think Cofercould do more than that.

Exactly. So that's not saying much that cofer is an upgrade lol

That's not what was said and it's far from the discussion. I don't recall anyone saying you were degrading any of the players. All of Volnation has opinions whether they are favorable or not. However, some people have a sly way of trying to insult others when giving their opinion.

Let's not get upset when people disagree with us or prove us wrong. Don't make derogatory remarks and follow it with a LOL like that makes it okay.

I think someone else could use some thicker skin as well and a kinder, gentler spirit to go with with it. Its just so unbecoming of a real man to act so wimpish and nit-picking.

This is CBB were the Good players don't get participation awards, like when you played in the peewee league. They Get D-1 scholarships to play ball whether fans like them or not. And the ones that weren't good enough just get to write, whin and complain about the players, teams and coaches in the athletic forums and from the bleachers at the game. Wow what a miserable life that must be. :cray:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
That's not what was said and it's far from the discussion. I don't recall anyone saying you were degrading any of the players. All of Volnation has opinions whether they are favorable or not. However, you have a sly way of trying to insult people when giving your opinion.

When people disagree with you or prove you wrong, You make very derogatory remarks. You make it a point to pour the insult on a lil thicker in your reply and follow it with a LOL like that makes it okay.

I think someone else could use some thicker skin as well and a kinder, gentler spirit to go with with it. Its just so unbecoming of a man to act so wimpish and nit-picking.

This is CBB were the Good players don't get participation awards, like when you played in the peewee league. They Get D-1 scholarships to play ball whether fans like them or not. And the ones that weren't good enough just get to write, whin and complain about the players, teams and coaches in the athletic forums and from the bleachers at the game. Wow what a miserable life that must be. :cray:

May as well call out the main man SD for that too. Heaven forbid someone say Tyndall screwed the pooch on something.

Cofer would have definitely helped....I can't really say how much bc I haven't seen him play much at all.

I think he would have been a contributor, but I wouldn't use the word tremendous to describe his probable contributions. After 28 games he's only averaging 7 pts and 4 boards per game.

So maybe the difference of 2-3 games. According to his stats He's kind of inconsistent. He'll give them 21 pts then the next game he'll have 4 pts and the next game he'll play 17-20 mins with 0 pts. Not enough to constitute a tremendous contribution.

VN Store

Back