Cal, Auburn, and Vols all in NIT?

I will make that complaint when I see who he gets......if he brings in an Armani Moore to be our PG then u better believe I will be pissed and the doubt will grow every yr until Im ready for Hart to fire him. U seem to be wanting to make that decision before things actually happen. I don't think Zo recruited well enough here and im far from sold on CDT's recruiting.

Agreed

I think Cornish given his 4 years would be an upgrade over Punter, and I thibk Cofer absolutely has shown more than McGhee

Really? He should. Cofer has played 28 games. Cofer ought to show a lot more than his stat sheet is presently showing. He's only averaging 7pts and 4 rebounds per game presently. Jabari was at 4 rebounds 21 games ago.

Jabari played 7.5 games. So lets compare their 1st -7 games. Cofer played 133 mins. Jabari played 103 mins. Cofer had more blocks. I'll give him that. However, they average the same in rebounding but Cofer had 1 more steal than Jabari and they both averaged about 3-4 pts per game.

I couldn't find anything on Phil holding any rankings at anytime this season in the ACC. Jabari did hold 2 rankings in the SEC in those 7 games.

Seems like Jabari was just as productive Cofer with much less PT in the 7 .5 games he played. That's JMO but you go look at the stats sheets for yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Really? He should. Cofer has played 28 games. Cofer ought to show a lot more than his stat sheet is presently showing. He's only averaging 7pts and 4 rebounds per game presently. Jabari was at 4 rebounds 21 games ago.

Jabari played 7.5 games. So lets compare their 1st -7 games. Cofer played 133 mins. Jabari played 103 mins. Cofer had more blocks. I'll give him that. However, they average the same in rebounding but Cofer had 1 more steal than Jabari and they both averaged about 3-4 pts per game.

I couldn't find anything on Phil holding any rankings at anytime this season in the ACC. Jabari did hold 2 rankings in the SEC in those 7 games.

Seems like Jabari was just as productive Cofer with much less PT in the 7 .5 games he played. That's JMO but you go look at the stats sheets for yourself.

Tell em,ad! Lol

OK, it's time to put an end to who is the best recruiter between Martin and Tyndall. Willie Carmichael III is averaging 3.3 points per game. That big catch that Zo recruited for Tennessee and took to California, 7'1", 254# Kingley Okorah is averaging 2.1 points per game this year.
:birgits_giggle:

Yet in the stats you showed Cofer has the edge, biased much? Lol

OK, it's time to put an end to who is the best recruiter between Martin and Tyndall. Willie Carmichael III is averaging 3.3 points per game. That big catch that Zo recruited for Tennessee and took to California, 7'1", 254# Kingley Okorah is averaging 2.1 points per game this year.
:birgits_giggle:

Compare the stats for the PG both coaches recruited lol

Okafor wouldn't be here 4 years,willie would.

1 yr of oak for would probably be better than four yrs of willie.....we would be making the tourney and have the number one pick in the draft which would lead to more talent on the hill

1 yr of oak for would probably be better than four yrs of willie.....we would be making the tourney and have the number one pick in the draft which would lead to more talent on the hill

There's that part of it as well,but I see it as this. Okafor is here he leaves maybe we don't get a player of his caliber the next go around maybe we do. And with that we will always be inexperienced in the post,I've never said I wouldn't take okafor,he's a beast I just don't want to have freshman every year that will determine our success cause while they make work for 5 years soon or later that's going to bite us in the a$$ like if we ever make a ncaa title game and let's say the player is in the paint for to many seconds and doesn't have the maturity to realize that, that one play can cost you a title,while its possible a senior will do that or junior its less likely.

Just so you know,cofer was recruited by Martin while he was here. That should explain everything.

Back to the OP. As of today none of these three teams would qualify for the lowly (in clueless minds) NIT.
Today's ESPN RPI
Tennessee - 84th
California - 97th
Auburn - 131st

Back to the OP. As of today none of these three teams would qualify for the lowly (in clueless minds) NIT.
Today's ESPN RPI
Tennessee - 84th
California - 97th
Auburn - 131st

well Auburn is definitely out they are now 12-16 4-11 and may end up with a worst record than last year

well Auburn is definitely out they are now 12-16 4-11 and may end up with a worst record than last year

AU will likely end the regular season at 13-18, so yeah they're pretty done. Mizzou is probably the only game left they'll win. If they hadn't upset LSU and Georgia they would have won 11 games.

Comparing stats of two freshman from two different teams in two different leagues doesn't mean much of anything. One guy might be playing with several very good players and isn't paid much attention to by opponents while another freshman might be his teams best player and get double teamed on every possession. Apples and oranges.

Reactions: 1 person
Comparing stats of two freshman from two different teams in two different leagues doesn't mean much of anything. One guy might be playing with several very good players and isn't paid much attention to by opponents while another freshman might be his teams best player and get double teamed on every possession. Apples and oranges.

Yep...apples and oranges. :whistling:

VN Store

Back