Cade Mays transfer appeal!

During an interview today on 99.1 they asked Kevin Mays why Cade Mays decided to leave UGA for UT. Kevin said Cade hasn’t been happy, but he can’t quite put his finger on it.
That’s cold GetemVols. Making fun of Kevin losing his finger. Funny as all get out, but still cold. LMAO

When the big money starts raining down for a player's likeness-he won't be the only one giving a school a "finger". It's coming like a tsunami, yet we don't hear much about it. One guy-one finger seems "big", but these are the good old days.

I have the same question about what that has to do with a waiver? Not being an azz, just really curious on that subject. I havent followed the transfer rules like i should but have seen a few and from what i gather, there is really no standard. Is that correct?
I would guess he would use the hostile environment since his Dad is suing GA University.

Trey Wallace was saying last night that Mays could very well be eligible next season.

Question: Has Fields set the trend? If you want to be granted immediate eligibility, issue a complaint of some kind?
Im not sure if he set the trend for that, but he definitely let everyone know the lawyer to hire lmao. I read this morning he hired the same lawyer that got Fields cleared to play.

Out of court settlement for $1M and the university agrees to the transfer. IMO

University does not control the transfer. That's what the transfer portal is for. The NCAA rules on the appeal to gain immediate eligibility. Harbaugh would have kept Solomon from being eligible if he could I'm sure.

This is crazy, I heard the Mays family is now filing another lawsuit because Georgia leaked the "finger" lawsuit in retaliation for Cade transferring. Anyone know if that's true? Maybe its already been discussed and I missed it?

VN Store

Back