Cade Mays transfer appeal!

I have the same question about what that has to do with a waiver? Not being an azz, just really curious on that subject. I havent followed the transfer rules like i should but have seen a few and from what i gather, there is really no standard. Is that correct?

livefaith

Even if not granted immediate eligibility, why not just play next year anyway. Probably a high round pick and he won't need a 4th year anywho. Why sit out a year to save a year that you're gonna skip anyway. Amirite?

jhen713

Hanging with Smokey
I have the same question about what that has to do with a waiver? Not being an azz, just really curious on that subject. I havent followed the transfer rules like i should but have seen a few and from what i gather, there is really no standard. Is that correct?
Basically lawyer up and claim some type of injustice/unfairness and you have a shot. (Unless you're trying to transfer to Tenessee...)

onevol74

Wrong. Only no standard when applying to Ohio State, Bama, or Florida.

VN Store

Sponsors