Cade Mays and Amari Rodgers

That was straight from Kevin earlier this duck season. Considering the suit, I'm not even asking him what changed. Just a guess, but I suspect the odds of a waiver improved dramatically, and a waiver is the only way he plays next season. Guess they decided it was worth the risk.

On a personal note, I'm tickled to death. A week or so back I said I hoped Cade continued to do well, but hoped Cooper would do better. Don't have to feel that way now. Great family, and I hope it works out great for them.
Is your name Greg? Curious if we know each other.

Get over your butthurtness. He was the #1 player in the state and a slam dunk 5 star recruit, started at UGA as a true fresh, all american, etc. etc.. Come'on man.
OK. Maybe we should give the #1 player, slam dunk 5*, All American a parade and award him a VFL medal.

Just reeling'em in. Just having a little fun with you fellas considering the original OP. Take another close look at me previous post.

Reactions: Volanta
No doubt about it. When human beings are involved, the dynamics can change rapidly.
Also, although Cade has probably been thinking about this for awhile, he could not say anything and his dad definitely had to be tight lipped about the move. I am sure his family and the Atlanta lawyer were the biggest part of a very small circle that knew what was going on behind the scene. The lawsuit gives them leverage against UGA, we all know the timing of it was strategic. I have no issues with what info you brought to the board and rather I appreciate it. But it does show how things can change quickly, so when people get upset at an insider they should realize that situations change in a second. Donā€™t blame the insider for the change.

VN Store

Back