‘23 CA RB Roderick Robinson (Georgia commit)

Why did so many people like this comment?
Him going to Bama isn't a good thing for us🙄.

Crazies....

Why do you say this? Why do people say things like “as long as he doesn’t go to Bama because I don’t want to play against him.” Every single year when we play Bama, we play against game breakers and potential first round picks.

Him going to Bama is no different than Gibbs or Harris or Henry. Bama always has studs.

Why do you say this? Why do people say things like “as long as he doesn’t go to Bama because I don’t want to play against him.” Every single year when we play Bama, we play against game breakers and potential first round picks.

Him going to Bama is no different than Gibbs or Harris or Henry. Bama always has studs.
Big backs like this have never seemed to kill us. It’s always the elusive guys or mobile QBs that scare me Brandon James, Trindon Holiday, McCluster, Oregon in 2011 Murray/Mayfield/Corrall etc

Big backs like this have never seemed to kill us. It’s always the elusive guys or mobile QBs that scare me Brandon James, Trindon Holiday, McCluster, Oregon in 2011 Murray/Mayfield/Corrall etc

I'm tired of Tennessee having to play against guys that we really need, but end up Bama.
We need short yardage power element, and Robinson is good for that and more.
And no, I don't want our speedy defense to have to tackle him on short yardage or late in games.

Why did so many people like this comment?
Him going to Bama isn't a good thing for us🙄.

Crazies....
I don't think he's actually going to Bama. They have their RBs for this class. Two very good ones. The comment is a joke. Whenever someone gets a huge bump, it's called a "Bama bump". It's a tongue-in-cheek comment.

I'm tired of Tennessee having to play against guys that we really need, but end up Bama.
And no, I don't want our speedy defense to have to tackle him on short yardage or late in games.
Stallings and Williams will fill that role for us just fine. Also our front 6-7 will look far better in a year or two than it did last year. Smith and Telander are going to be solid at LB and hopefully we can get a 3rd one in this class or a transfer or two. Perry is also getting a lot of praise from what he’s shown in camp. Plus RG is going to have the DL playing up to par. I’d love to get Robinson too, but not getting him isn’t the end of the world

How in the world do you let everything posted fly over your head? He was making a joke about him getting a bama bump

Reactions: BelieveTheHeup93
I don't think he's actually going to Bama. They have their RBs for this class. Two very good ones. The comment is a joke. Whenever someone gets a huge bump, it's called a "Bama bump". It's a tongue-in-cheek comment.
oh! Well that makes cents.

It's "cins", ya morans.

amateur-hour-will-ferrell.gif

he'll visit this fall
i dont think he ends up at ucla - likely us or uga
will we have spots for him and will stallings? similar players
We need OT and DT/SDE imo; but I think we can take one more RB, and will if he's prime. This guy I think would qualify. But I would bet things go on til December. I do like Stallings.

VN Store

Back