‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

From 247: all that is left is 1 walk-through practice so they ranked their top performers from the first 3 practices. Of course Nico made the list.

Nico Iamaleava, QB- Tennessee

No one came in to this week with more hype than Iamaleava and he has definitely lived up to it. We’ve said it 1,000 times but we’ll say it again, he has arguably the highest ceiling of any quarterback in this year’s loaded ’23 class and it’s tough to imagine a scenario where he doesn’t succeed at Tennessee. Physically, he has all the arm talent you could want and is a high level athlete as well. He’s a tough kid who can beat you in multiple ways and has drawn raves from his coaches this week for his leadership, work ethic and how coachable he has been.

From 247: all that is left is 1 walk-through practice so they ranked their top performers from the first 3 practices. Of course Nico made the list.

No one came in to this week with more hype than Iamaleava and he has definitely lived up to it. We’ve said it 1,000 times but we’ll say it again, he has arguably the highest ceiling of any quarterback in this year’s loaded ’23 class and it’s tough to imagine a scenario where he doesn’t succeed at Tennessee. Physically, he has all the arm talent you could want and is a high level athlete as well. He’s a tough kid who can beat you in multiple ways and has drawn raves from his coaches this week for his leadership, work ethic and how coachable he has been.
Heisman and NC incoming… Maybe multiple!

Arm talent is great, athleticism is fantastic, but I love the fact that every time this kid comes up statements like this are all over the place. Work ethic and humility will take you a long way, especially when it comes with God-given natural ability.

Arm talent is great, athleticism is fantastic, but I love the fact that every time this kid comes up statements like this are all over the place. Work ethic and humility will take you a long way, especially when it comes with God-given natural ability.
Agreed, best part of the entire writeup.

Bad looking throw on that pick. Ball floated.
mimick-mimicking.gif

Come on Amerika get your ish togther...First I gotta be sold car insurance during a shootout and now we're watching a meaningless ass football game!??I'd be pissed if I was a parent or someone tuned in that's important.

These kids earned that right to play on national television in the spotlight.To go and pull that janky bs 30 mins into the game is completely unacceptable...Jmo🤷‍♂️

VN Store

Back