‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

I don't think pressure is the right word but Heupel needs to be cutthroat and put up gaudy passing numbers. It's Vanderbilt and we should blow them out but how we do it is important. Show this kid you can make him an all time great statistical qb at tennessee and why he'll be a day 1 selection in 3 years.

Reactions: DeusExMachina
I don't think pressure is the right word but Heupel needs to be cutthroat and put up gaudy passing numbers. It's Vanderbilt and we should blow them out but how we do it is important. Show this kid you can make him an all time great statistical qb at tennessee and why he'll be a day 1 selection in 3 years.

It’s the last game and we won’t have another game for a month. I think there’s a real chance Heupel just scores as many as he can. That’s kinda who he is and I love it.

giphy.gif

To get this guy on campus TWICE in one season under a first year head coach is nice. Hopefully we can land one of these program changing QBs soon.
I don't think he made it in the first time. Don't quote me on that, but I thought I remembered there being an issue with travel arrangements.

VN Store

Back