‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

😆 I hate recruiting so much. You’re not wrong.
It’s kinda weird to me that so many on here see printing out a 17 year old’s highschool photoshoot pictures for him to sign, when it’s highly probable none of them had ever even watched him play a game, as normal.

I’m in favor of anything that helps us recruit, but on a human level it’s hard to ignore how absurd it is.

It’s kinda weird to me that so many on here see printing out a 17 year old’s highschool photoshoot pictures for him to sign, when it’s highly probable none of them had ever even watched him play a game, as normal.

I’m in favor of anything that helps us recruit, but on a human level it’s hard to ignore how absurd it is.
It's pretty crazy, but I also wouldn't be shocked if a TN staffer gave the group those pictures before NI walked up.

It's pretty crazy, but I also wouldn't be shocked if a TN staffer gave the group those pictures before NI walked up.
Yeah recruiting is just a masterclass in marketing towards 16-18 year old football players.

But we also have some pretty weird fans with absolutely no shame so it’s hard to know for sure lol.

Just watched his video from the Poly Combine, he overthrew every receiver by 5-10 yards and looks like there's only 1 completion in the entire video 😬

Just watched his video from the Poly Combine, he overthrew every receiver by 5-10 yards and looks like there's only 1 completion in the entire video 😬

He's one of the if not the top QB for '23. He even mentioned Bama and Georgia in his write up. But, you keep believing what you believe, but other programs wanting him and our staff ahpqing him that he is a priority is enough for me.

He's one of the if not the top QB for '23. He even mentioned Bama and Georgia in his write up. But, you keep believing what you believe, but other programs wanting him and our staff ahpqing him that he is a priority is enough for me.
Holy tits dude chill out🤣🤣 it was just an observation and said in jest.

Btw, I believe he's one of the top QBs in the country and I want him.

Y'all take things too seriously.

Reactions: InVOLuntary and SDV
I think Coach Heup gets his bug time QB this ‘23 class , but just not sure who yet lol. Think we didn enough this year to show guys hey, we’re going to win and throw it here.

VN Store

Back