‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

If he plays at the high school with the best recruiting staff in the state then he will end up at Oakland. Always curious how that is true when public schools can't recruit. Anywho...

Reactions: Jack5151
It's gotta be Wartburg. Where all big time QB's go to prepare for the next chapter!

ha! wartburg. big rivals of my dad's school, oliver springs. of course that was the late 50s.

when my parents were separated, my eldest bro lived w/ my dad there and caught a touchdown running uphill (no kidding) at oliver springs field. that would have been 1978. i think they got a grader shortly thereafter.

ha! wartburg. big rivals of my dad's school, oliver springs. of course that was the late 50s.

when my parents were separated, my eldest bro lived w/ my dad there and caught a touchdown running uphill (no kidding) at oliver springs field. that would have been 1978. i think they got a grader shortly thereafter.

Back before Coalfield became the "it" program in that area.

Iamaleava completed 5 of 9 passes for 119 yards and a pair of touchdowns while also rushing for 37 yards and a touchdown on two carries Friday night as Warren cruised to a 51-0 victory at Dominguez High School in Compton, Calif. The Bears will travel to Sierra Canyon High School in Chatsworth, Calif., on Friday night in the first round of the California Interscholastic Federation's Division 2 playoffs.

VN Store

Back