'20 CA QB Bryce Young

Flurry of crystal balls to Alabama

We were never in on this one but it’s noteworthy that he’s likely their next 3 year starter after Tua declares.

Not good.
Yeah he might be better than both of them.
Doesn't have a huge arm. But he runs like an All-American Slot WR and has very good accuracy and patience....

He destroys opponents.
Beat IMG last year
Best the #2 team in America last Friday.

Reactions: T Dog
I think Tua’s little brother made a bad “business” decision choosing Bama. But who knows what will happen after this yr. Tennessee and LSU would have been better choices. IMO
I don't know if it was a bad "business" decision. I'd say papa Tag was awarded pretty handsomely

Who cares?

Because we have to play against him.

Yes he is better than Tuas little bro and of course Paul Tyson. He's the best QB in highschool I've ever seen play in person.

He's putting on a clinic this year. Absolutely dominated the number 2 team in the country two weeks ago.

Imagine a QB combined with Chris Leaks arm, and Antwan Randle El's legs with the IQ of Russell Wilson.

That's what you have in Bryce Young.

Because we have to play against him.

Yes he is better than Tuas little bro and of course Paul Tyson. He's the best QB in highschool I've ever seen play in person.

He's putting on a clinic this year. Absolutely dominated the number 2 team in the country two weeks ago.

Imagine a QB combined with Chris Leaks arm, and Antwan Randle El's legs with the IQ of Russell Wilson.

That's what you have in Bryce Young.

It doesnt really matter. Bama doesnt need a good QB to stomp us. Bama gets another great QB? Big deal. At this point we couldnt een beat their scout team. That's exactly why this commitment doesnt matter.

It doesnt really matter. Bama doesnt need a good QB to stomp us. Bama gets another great QB? Big deal. At this point we couldnt een beat their scout team. That's exactly why this commitment doesnt matter.

....yeah

actually look at it as good news.... maybe Tua little bro or bear's grandson will want to transfer..... TO US! LOL.

Kid is a baller is why it sucks he's going to a yearly opponent (I don't refer to them as rivals anymore). Clemson got the #1 QB of the class and Georgia got the #7 and now Bama with the #2. Ugh

VN Store

Back