'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

Warren still needs to add a lot of weight to his frame because he’s so tall. I’d say another 30-35 lb easily. But yes, folks forget he’s a great pass catching prospect at TE for us the next few years.

Sean Brown won’t make it in if we close as strong as it looks like we may. We’d have 5-6 TE on the roster next year without him. If he makes it in the class, he will redshirt and maybe finally contribute in 2-3 years at best. You don’t take Sean Brown if you have some big time guys wanting in late.... OL (Ndoma), DL (Smith, Bogle etc), or other positions where we have major immediate needs. TE is important but not taking a guy who’d be 4th to 6th string while you turn down 2-deep day one guys all over the field. Just common sense really.

Yeah nobody wants a TE with Auburn and LSU offers. When our current TEs not named DWA clearly aren't worth a crap at blocking. Please stop saying we will drop Brown. Brown is a beast and was a top TE target of ours for a reason. We need 2 TEs.

Yeah nobody wants a TE with Auburn and LSU offers. When our current TEs not named DWA clearly aren't worth a crap at blocking. Please stop saying we will drop Brown. Brown is a beast and was a top TE target of ours for a reason. We need 2 TEs.

Agreed and I think Warren is a big contributor this year. He has the frame to add weight and muscle hopefully he does that in the offseason.

He is believed to be a Bamma lean, but I think he falls to us. Marshall and Dean are expected to split between Bamma and Georgia, so HT falls to us. Doubt any of the 3 play together.

With some of the other LB dominos happening across the country, the Vols have built some momentum lately with To’oto’o. There’s still work to be done here, as Alabama and Henry’s relationship with Tosh Lupio is a big factor. Will the Tide be short on numbers though? The California native won’t sign until February and will take his official at Tennessee in January so this one will go the distance. Might be wise for Niedermeyer to get an apartment or at least take a tent because he will be a regular in the Golden State until then. Also, look for Figueroa to visit Tennessee officially, possibly in the next two weeks.
VQ

Hopefully not another Kongbo
Well, our defense looked a lot different after Kongbo injured his knee than before, so he was certainly helping. He may not have turned out how we thought, but he was starting to flash before his injury. I would have liked to see how he could have kept progressing without the injury.

Price thinks we can land both Marshall and Toot toot
27865e802381d11f6331ac22a70e53fc.gif

VN Store

Back