'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

We have great recruiting with our coaches. They are doing everything they can to get who they want for this system.(already made a couple splashes) I think HT is a long shot and will be surprised if we pull it off. I believe Bama still has the slight edge. Once we have a winning season, (next year) our recruiting should easily be top 5 from next year on out.

Reactions: trion23
No just no. Coaching isn’t his problem, actually the way he took to coaching is what got him on the field. He’s a step slower and honestly never seemed to make the tackle, but I’m sure he’s great at getting the defense set up. When Ignont would come in he would instantly do something to stand out. Like shoot a gap or something that you never saw DKJ do
I agree. DK’s injuries have slowed him down. He is not the same.

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
Jack: Taylor/Allen/Harrison
Mike: Bituli/To’oto’o/Ignont
Will: JJP/DK/Russell
Sam: D. Johnson/Crouch/Smith

Johnson will start over Allen. DK may be listed as the "starter" but JJP play more than him before season's end. Healthy rotation of Allen, To'oto'o, DK, Crouch, Harrison, and Ignot. Wouldn't be surprised if Smith, Reid, and Page transfer. We lose Taylor, Bituli, and DK at a minimum after 2019, we need To'oto'o and Russell in a bad way. The 2020 recruiting class will probably have 4+ linebackers, it will be a huge need.
I agree smith has been here 5 years. He won’t ever contribute and page And Reid are botch recruits who will never see the field

Now that is a huge statement! Kevin Simon was an absolute beast when he was healthy.

Would have loved to see a 💯 healthy Simon back in the day. If HT is on his level, our staff needs to do WHATEVER is necessary to make him a VOL!
Kevin Simon was a beast. I’m a fan 😉

I’m interested as to what the curveball is that @Atlanta VOL said they were trying to throw. Thought it might be to get Tootoo to change his visit to the last weekend before signing day, but that’s not it. I’m wondering if they are trying to see if he will commit and announce at the Polynesian Bowl next week, and then shut his recruitment down.
Trying to get him to cancel his bama visit.

Reactions: JacketVol

VN Store

Back