'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

Looks like they’ve got Jordan Allen as his host, that Cali connection. I like that, especially since he basically recommitted himself to the program last week. To’oto’to is all about relationships, this is good
Damn they eat Ruth Chris on visits? I’d never blame another kid again for taking all of OV’s

Kind of fun to play the what if game, and imagine:
Jack: D. Johnson/Allen/Harrison
Mike: Bituli/JJP/Ignont
Will: DKjr/Crouch/Russell
Sam: Taylor/To’oto’o/Smith

Unless DKjr gets faster I don’t see him as a starter in any package.

Edit: I think Harrison pushes for PT immediately. He is the strongest LB we have day 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: T Dog
Starting to get a little confidence here...
Don't do it Bass....Don't let them lure ( Pun intended ) you out from under the rocks. With the shape you have been in lately I just don't think you can make it if it doesn't happen. Their putting on a lot of bait to hook the Bass. Don't do it.

Unless DKjr gets faster I don’t see him as a starter in any package.

Edit: I think Harrison pushes for PT immediately. He is the strongest LB we have day 1.
I disagree. DKjr takes to the coaching, imo and becomes a late round draft pick

84c1d01e7f805c23bd5fb5e86416a7ad.png

The old "word around campus" rumor...

I’m interested as to what the curveball is that @Atlanta VOL said they were trying to throw. Thought it might be to get Tootoo to change his visit to the last weekend before signing day, but that’s not it. I’m wondering if they are trying to see if he will commit and announce at the Polynesian Bowl next week, and then shut his recruitment down.

Jack: Taylor/Allen/Harrison
Mike: Bituli/To’oto’o/Ignont
Will: JJP/DK/Russell
Sam: D. Johnson/Crouch/Smith

Johnson will start over Allen. DK may be listed as the "starter" but JJP play more than him before season's end. Healthy rotation of Allen, To'oto'o, DK, Crouch, Harrison, and Ignot. Wouldn't be surprised if Smith, Reid, and Page transfer. We lose Taylor, Bituli, and DK at a minimum after 2019, we need To'oto'o and Russell in a bad way. The 2020 recruiting class will probably have 4+ linebackers, it will be a huge need.

Reactions: T Dog
I’m interested as to what the curveball is that @Atlanta VOL said they were trying to throw. Thought it might be to get Tootoo to change his visit to the last weekend before signing day, but that’s not it. I’m wondering if they are trying to see if he will commit and announce at the Polynesian Bowl next week, and then shut his recruitment down.
When did Atlanta vol say anything about a curveball? I missed it and can’t find it lol

I disagree. DKjr takes to the coaching, imo and becomes a late round draft pick
No just no. Coaching isn’t his problem, actually the way he took to coaching is what got him on the field. He’s a step slower and honestly never seemed to make the tackle, but I’m sure he’s great at getting the defense set up. When Ignont would come in he would instantly do something to stand out. Like shoot a gap or something that you never saw DKJ do

Reactions: vols555
No just no. Coaching isn’t his problem, actually the way he took to coaching is what got him on the field. He’s a step slower and honestly never seemed to make the tackle, but I’m sure he’s great at getting the defense set up. When Ignont would come in he would instantly do something to stand out. Like shoot a gap or something that you never saw DKJ do
i agree. unless he gets faster in the off season and fixes the tackling issue, i'm not sure you can put DK in as a starter. kowing the defense will make him competitive. but athletically, you're looking at instantly upgrading the position this season.

but i think JJP and Bituli may be more likely at ILB.

one thing i feel very confident in now though is that we are going to have options at LB. and i'll be shocked if Crouch and Harrison aren't part of the rotation early and often. if we do land to'oto'o, he'll figure in as well.

When did Atlanta vol say anything about a curveball? I missed it and can’t find it lol
he mentioned a couple different things, one being about a possible schedule change that might indicate something for the good guys, he never said what that would be (that i know of), but the assumption was that they were trying to get him to switch his visit to the weekend that Wright and others would be here.....

and then there was some rumblings about what a possible Tosh to GA move would mean for us in regards to HT.

VN Store

Back