'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

Spending money on equipment, facilities, and personnel obviously nothing outside the lines.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Gandalf
I highly doubt Hubbs got any new info right after our visit last night. I feel like we have a legit shot. GBO!
in fairness, when that post was made a little after midnight EST, it's only 9 pm on the West coast, so it is possible by that time, there was some "news".
just sayin'.

LMAO.....I believe Hubbs has more of a clue than the rest of us. He's been doing this recruiting a long time.

He does in most cases but we don't know which ones. It's been shown several times since Pruitt got here that he had them in the dark on several moves. He gives them what he wants to give. I'd say you have to lean with what Hubbs says but you can't shut the door. Too many examples out there where VQ would admit they had no clue it was coming such as Solomon to TN, Crouch reemergence, they didn't think we would take Gibbs, OC search, pickens secret visit for Mizzu game, etc. he knows most things but not all. When Pruitt staff wants to work under radar they have shown the ability to do so.

Our home visit wasn't likely over at 9 though if it started at 8/830 as expected. If it was that short then we ain't getting him
sure. i don't know what time anything took place, nor am i claiming any news reported was valid/invlaid.
just stating that while the news was posted here around midnight, it was still prime time in Cali.

lol so you actually think we aren't handing out our own bags of cash

So you DO think that UT or other big programs are handing out cash to recruits and families? Not enough money in the bank to cover the blackmail that would be required to cover up each payment forever.... just not logical to create that kind of exposure.... But write up the story and see if Mel Gibson is available for the movie....

Reactions: Mtnvol80
So you DO think that UT or other big programs are handing out cash to recruits and families? Not enough money in the bank to cover the blackmail that would be required to cover up each payment forever.... just not logical to create that kind of exposure.... But write up the story and see if Mel Gibson is available for the movie....
its just reality. its okay

Meet the Bag Man

It is strange that if there is that much cheating going on in college athletics that it doesn't get exposed more often. You would think people around the families of bama players who are getting new cars and jobs would talk about that stuff and it would get out. But it rarely does. The only reason the stuff happened with Ole Miss and paying players is because Tunsil messed up and he had a bitter step father.

It is strange that if there is that much cheating going on in college athletics that it doesn't get exposed more often. You would think people around the families of bama players who are getting new cars and jobs would talk about that stuff and it would get out. But it rarely does. The only reason the stuff happened with Ole Miss and paying players is because Tunsil messed up and he had a bitter step father.

8b646d000bc08a6dd57c7974f7872865f0623887da945151219438182f84b222

The last thing the NCAA wants is for any of that to get exposed. It’s their brand that would take a hit. They do just enough to make it look like they care (i.e. Missouri). Same reason they didn’t pursue the Cam Newton stuff at Auburn. He was the face of college football that year.

There was an article shared on here awhile back about the bagmen of big time programs. They operate in broad daylight. The NCAA is aware of them but basically powerless to stop their activity...if they’re even motivated to do so. Mel Gibson would be the appropriate age.

Edit: Smokeytom linked it.

Over a week ago. He knows.
I mean since then he had his Bama OV, thennn our staff in homed with him. I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t. Crouch wasn’t sure like 2 days before he signed. Bogle wasn’t sure the morning of (and still isn’t)

I've got a family member who was involved in one of these deals... it happens.

in fairness, when that post was made a little after midnight EST, it's only 9 pm on the West coast, so it is possible by that time, there was some "news".
just sayin'.
And it's just as possible if they did give anything out may not have been exact. Coaches will do that to you know. Bottom line is even if Hubbs was being fed info it may or may not be correct. Personally I don't think the coaches told him jack. I highly doubt they would tell a reporter at this stage much at all. GBO!

VN Store

Back