'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

I say we'll pay our recruiting debts and finish 15th. I still like our chances with Tootoot and Pickens. Slim chances, but definitely in the fight. I trust AV over the media at this point, and I think some of what is reported is false information.

agreed. with exception of AV.

dont have enough data to support.

Reactions: InstrumentalVol
Someone call chic fila we need to get some Polynesian on our side as it appears to be what we are missing of the 3

I think this is the real problem. Samoans are real tight, and value extended family ties. Will probably be a lot of family influence on this decision. I think he ends up at UW.

Reactions: TC 83
Well this ought be interesting as the day unfolds. Find out if Hubbs knows what he is talking about. Like someone just said just can't see CP calling Hubbs with the news unless it was one of the staffers who have a good relationship with but still CP wouldn't allow that. So this will be interesting, But it sure sounds like the kid is liking staying close to home the closer we get to singing day.

Hubbs has no clue like the rest of us. I highly doubt JP got off the phone late last night and decided to call Hubbs with doom and gloom news. Let's ride this one out.

Yep they also write war room and do podcast a day before release. They will make changes as they come up but the home visit may not have even been over by the time they had to release and coaches def weren't making them the first call

Because these recruiting sites really have no clue. They have a tendency to create a narrative that they can run with to get their fans to click and buy the information. They take a situation like Tosh leaving UA for the NFL and all of sudden UA is out of it but yet HT never said that nor did his family. An assumption these writers make and hope it pans out. I truly believe the majority of their information they get outside of stalking a HS kid on social media is from the so called insiders on boards like this. Watch sometimes when a so called insider post some info how quick the recruiting sites follow suit.

For the record I would not be surprised to see HT end up at UW.
Ding ding ding

Reasonable? I'd say I think things through instead of damn they must have backed up the brinks truck or offered the family a better job or whatever excuse some of y'all come up with. Can't even follow a basketball thread anymore cause "the refs are screwing us!" Bitching and excuses get old. Some of y'all are so emotionally involved it's gotta be unhealthy or insane.

I mean seriously, the program isn't in the best of shape so we're going to miss out on a lot till we get more wins than loses period. Play for a national championship with a better pipeline to the nfl or help a rebuild? Not surprising when they choose the former

Lmao. It. Was. A. Joke. Lighten up, Frances.

Holy moly, some in here are so determined to show how centrist and objective they are that any slightly bombastic post riles you up.

Its recruiting season. It's crazy. It's fun. Have fun.

So youll be coming out of the closet later? Makes sense.
He never confirmed to whom he lost his virginity, so......

alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

Well this ought be interesting as the day unfolds. Find out if Hubbs knows what he is talking about. Like someone just said just can't see CP calling Hubbs with the news unless it was one of the staffers who have a good relationship with but still CP wouldn't allow that. So this will be interesting, But it sure sounds like the kid is liking staying close to home the closer we get to singing day.
I would say it's more likely a family member, maybe? Who knows, though? It does not sound great for the good guys.

I would say it's more likely a family member, maybe? Who knows, though? It does not sound great for the good guys.

No it doesn't and the only way recruiting is going to get any easier with guys like Toot is wins. We really need a winning season 7-5 or 8-4 maybe a miracle win and go 9-3. Show improvement, moving forward.

Reactions: drvenner
How do we go from getting last in home visit to Hubbs saying he is picking either Alabama or Washington? I’m so confoooosed!
It's also called advertising and recruiting services of which some will pay dearly to have the inside scoop.
Tracking players gives everybody a shot at an article to build the good reputation of the services and clicks.
Recruiting services are going to write their puff pieces and flavor of the day story teasers until they run out of time.
NSD Different opinions from Different sources with no one knowing the true story and much drama created.
Do the recruiting sites know, more of assumptions and Swags vs direct info.
They create stories that are sometimes half truths.
Source verification degrades every year and assumptions grow creating Drama.
Someone will get it right because they are down to 3 Schools AL, WU, TN.

Someone will get it right because they are down to 3 Schools AL, WU, TN.

Washington has a large Samoan (or is it Polynesian?) presence and closest to home
Bama plays for championships every year and sends a conga line of players to the NFL
UT? Early playing time? "Building something"? What else?

Not trying to burst any bubbles but what else would lure him to a program that's so far away and will be playing just to be bowl eligible for the next couple of years at least?

Washington has a large Samoan (or is it Polynesian?) presence and closest to home
Bama plays for championships every year and sends a conga line of players to the NFL
UT? Early playing time? "Building something"? What else?

Not trying to burst any bubbles but what else would lure him to a program that's so far away and will be playing just to be bowl eligible for the next couple of years at least?

The same lure that landed Morris, Crouch, Lampley, and possible Wright I guess.

Hubbs has no clue like the rest of us. I highly doubt JP got off the phone late last night and decided to call Hubbs with doom and gloom news. Let's ride this one out.

LMAO.....I believe Hubbs has more of a clue than the rest of us. He's been doing this recruiting a long time.

LMAO.....I believe Hubbs has more of a clue than the rest of us. He's been doing this recruiting a long time.
he has, but all these guys have a "1st priority" and that's to make sure people keep subscribing, and keep their subscriptions. so you need stuff to generate interest, even if it's stretching the truth or at least keeping the spin cycle on a tad longer than may actually be necessary.

it's a business first, news/info 2nd.

that doesn't mean hubbs, price, simonton, etc....aren't good at their jobs or that htey don't know what htey are talking about.

it does mean that sometimes when "things change", there may be more to that than what's presented at face value alone.......some of it is orchestrated to stretch the story out as long as people will keep clicking.

VN Store

Back