'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

Wow I guess the Position coach does matter.
Poor @butcha just can't understand why the head coach isn't the only thing that matters
If you read the quote from the 247 guys on why they picked Tennessee for their crystal balls, it shows how putting too much emphasis on the position coach can backfire. Alabama tried to rely only on tosh and didn't really have any other coaches developing a good relationship so they have to scramble. Whereas Tennessee used Simon, nieds and Pruitt and created relationships with many coaches, including crucially the head coach. So this actually seems to support @butchna 's side of the argument more than yers.

If you read the quote from the 247 guys on why they picked Tennessee for their crystal balls, it shows how putting too much emphasis on the position coach can backfire. Alabama tried to rely only on tosh and didn't really have any other coaches developing a good relationship so they have to scramble. Whereas Tennessee used Simon, nieds and Pruitt and created relationships with many coaches, including crucially the head coach. So this actually seems to support @butchna 's side of the argument more than yers.

Lol

Again you seem to be forgetting that poor ole @butcha thinks that all recruitments are the same because the head coach is all that matters. Tosh leaving means absolutely nothing for @butcha because it isn't even February yet and the head coach hasn't left.

This happened to Tennessee when Rodney Garner left for uga.

Lol

Again lol you seem to be lol forgetting that lol poor ole @butcha thinks lol that all lol recruitments are the lol same because the head lol coach is all that lol matters. Tosh leaving lol means absolutely nothing for lol @butcha because it isn't even February lol yet and the head lol coach hasn't lol left.
Oh @brown! You and your straw mans. No one said what you just diarrhead. lol. Go make up something else to argue over. lol And head over to the park. Heard rumors that a squirrel thinks he’s going to enjoy a Ritz cracker he found under a bench. 😏 lol

lol

lol

This recruitment is just so different than one where the head coach is the center of the decision. Tennessee coaches have busted their ass to give us a chance to beat Saban and have gotten a big break with his position coach leaving. Hopefully that's enough to put us over the top because at this point we need some added breaks to beat Saban out.

Thank goodness all recruitments aren't the same and we have a real shot here because of it.

Majority of the high level recruits we’re landing are gravitating towards the program itself i.e the HC. Developing a relationship is important and good recruiters and teachers establish that. But Harrison Bailey committed with no clue of the identity to his OC/QB coach...because he trusted his HC would get him the right one to guide his development. When you have this dynamic THEN you have a program worth a shizz. So when a Tom Herman leaves your recruiting doesn’t even dip. lol

Before anybody even knew who in the hell this stocky fella flashing (badly) the Vols sign in DWA’s living room, Pruitt valued him. The rest of us are falling all over ourselves thinking of coaches to hire and Pruitt had a spot for him as an on-field coach. Pruitt’s 4 steps ahead of us with this guy...he’s taken care of.

Majority of the high level recruits we’re landing are gravitating towards the program itself i.e the HC. Developing a relationship is important and good recruiters and teachers establish that. But Harrison Bailey committed with no clue of the identity to his OC/QB coach...because he trusted his HC would get him the right one to guide his development. When you have this dynamic THEN you have a program worth a shizz. So when a Tom Herman leaves your recruiting doesn’t even dip. lol

So all recruitments aren't the same. I agree totally

I knew you couldn't stand behind the dumbest post on VN for even a day.

So all recruitments aren't the same. I agree totally

I knew you couldn't stand behind the dumbest post on VN for even a day.
It’s never the dumbest as long as you’re an active poster, Farewell Letter Boy. lol And this last post you’re preening over didn’t state anything different than the one you pretend to be able to judge stupidity level on. lol

lol

lol

Don't know if this has been mentioned but we got a crystal ball yesterday from the leading recruiting analyst in our favor yesterday. Says he is right 98%... Tifwiw

VN Store

Back