'24 CA DL Aydin Breland

“I haven’t visited Tennessee yet but I’ll be there later this month from the 26-28. I feel like I’ve been talking to Tennessee forever and I’ve had to re-schedule this visit so many times so I’m really excited to get out there. I’ve talked to a lot of people who have visited, Brandon Baker, Nate Frazier and a few others, and they all loved it there. Plus they got my boy Nico (Iamaleavea) out there and I’m real cool with him. Coach Harbin is probably the guy I talk with the most but I’ve talked with coach Heupel a few times as well and I like all those guys a lot.”
Five-Star DL Aydin Breland cuts his list of schools down to 10

“I haven’t visited Tennessee yet but I’ll be there later this month from the 26-28. I feel like I’ve been talking to Tennessee forever and I’ve had to re-schedule this visit so many times so I’m really excited to get out there. I’ve talked to a lot of people who have visited, Brandon Baker, Nate Frazier and a few others, and they all loved it there. Plus they got my boy Nico (Iamaleavea) out there and I’m real cool with him. Coach Harbin is probably the guy I talk with the most but I’ve talked with coach Heupel a few times as well and I like all those guys a lot.”
Five-Star DL Aydin Breland cuts his list of schools down to 10
Music to my ears.

Do we stand a good chance?
I don't know.

All those mater dei kids interview well and speak glowingly about the schools recruiting them

But.
For 4 of them to have come visit Knoxville, and do so separately, does make me think there's genuine interest. All of them are top 100 players to boot.

I live about 2 miles away from Mater Dei and my neighbor’s kids go there and play sports. I’ll ask about this kid. I do know that Mater Dei has a traditional pipeline to USC. However, there are randoms like Bryce Young that go elsewhere.

I don't know.

All those mater dei kids interview well and speak glowingly about the schools recruiting them

But.
For 4 of them to have come visit Knoxville, and do so separately, does make me think there's genuine interest. All of them are top 100 players to boot.
would be one heck of a pick up, and thanks for the response

VN Store

Back