'24 CA DL Aydin Breland

From my experience there, yes. When you walk into a sports bar to watch the NCAA basketball tournament (Tennessee was playing) and probably 20% of the people are in Tennessee gear…it was a little shocking. It wasn’t an alumni bar either. They told me where the alumni bar was to watch the games but said it would be full.
The evidence is anecdotal but still significant

With USC and UCLA set to join the Big 10, many SoCal athletes may discount those programs due to the rigorous travel schedule. Then again, they could think it is their opportunity to see parts of the country they would likely not see otherwise. Interesting dilemma.

Reactions: BADGER_VOL
With USC and UCLA set to join the Big 10, many SoCal athletes may discount those programs due to the rigorous travel schedule. Then again, they could think it is their opportunity to see parts of the country they would likely not see otherwise. Interesting dilemma.

I doubt it would make a HUGE difference, but if anything negative more so (my guess).

I can’t fathom west coast kids thinking about playing in places like Nebraska, WI, Minnesota, etc., in the temps up there…even in late fall. 😳

I HATE the winters here in Wisconsin. Lol

I’m sure these southern cal kids are just dying to get a taste of West Lafayette in late November.

VN Store

Back