'19 CA ATH/WR Horace "Bru" McCoy (Tennessee commit)

McCoy reminds me a lot of another former USC WR, JuJu Smith-Schuster. Both around the same build (plus-size athletes), both came in with prospects on both sides of the ball with both ultimately choosing offense, they do their damage on short to intermediate routes, and neither are afraid to go over the middle to make contested catches. Not the most explosive guys and both probably run in the high 4.5s.
Juju is 6'3" 220? Dang I thought he was smaller.

Reactions: VFLz15 and Rizzo924
👀

Have known Bru and his family since he was in 7th grade and although it has been a rocky road for him since HS, I'm still a big believer. Probably one of 4-5 most talented players to come out of CA over the last decade and I have zero question marks about his character or any off the field concerns. He'll start his visit this Sunday and if things go as well as expected and hoped, I think UT will be tough to beat

iu

Does somebody who has watched his career longer know if Heupel has used big-bodied WR’s like this one in his offenses? McCoy looks like an Anquan Boldin type, which is a real weapon in the right offense, but not what I think of as the prototype WR in a Heupel offense.

Does somebody who has watched his career longer know if Heupel has used big-bodied WR’s like this one in his offenses? McCoy looks like an Anquan Boldin type, which is a real weapon in the right offense, but not what I think of as the prototype WR in a Heupel offense.
Same size as Tillman

as long as he can catch and get open

Cedric Tillman

Reactions: VFLz15
Cedric Tillman and Gabriel Davis is 6’2 210 and runs a 4.54 40 so he is not exactly a burner.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back