'19 CA ATH/WR Horace "Bru" McCoy (Tennessee commit)

Neyor was in the directory too. This doesn’t mean as much as you might think.
He was in it because he was already committed and had enrolled. The Texas trip flipped him, but it’s a step not every visitor takes BEFORE their visit. So it means more than YOU might think.

He was in it because he was already committed and had enrolled. The Texas trip flipped him, but it’s a step not every visitor takes BEFORE their visit. So it means more than YOU might think.

I wasn’t saying it means nothing. But there may be some who weren’t following the Neyor saga that would think being in the directory makes it a lock. I did until the Neyor flip.

It’s good news, but it doesn’t make it a lock.

Even Bruin won’t be able to argue with our offensive output this season.
Lol...you don't understand Brubear...he is nothing but a contrarion troll. We could be #1 in every possible offensive metric, and that freakin jerk will still piss and moan if he thinks it will get a rise.

So...how much eligibility does he have left?

2020 = covid season, doesn't count
2021 = didn't play (can he RS it?)

I wasn’t saying it means nothing. But there may be some who weren’t following the Neyor saga that would think being in the directory makes it a lock. I did until the Neyor flip.

It’s good news, but it doesn’t make it a lock.
No lock. Most visitors don’t have it done beforehand. Shows impetus we weren’t aware.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Didn't realize he was in college in 2019. Regardless, I doubt he's here for longer than 2 years if he's as good as advertised.

Yeah he went to Texas outta HS...then USC. Not sure exactly how that all went down. But I agree he's likely looking at us as a place he can amass tons of numbers quickly to get some draft stock fast.

VN Store

Back