Byron Young Ineligible *CONFIRMED*

I didn’t realize we had Musky in TN. I’m in MN now and I’ve caught a couple by accident while fishing for walleye this summer. What about walleye down that way? I know the world record came from dale hollow? Anyone else catching any down there?
World Record Walleye came from Old Hickory.

Never fished for walleye until I went ice fishing with a guy from work and I’ve been chasing them ever since. Hoping to get a few this weekend now that we’re starting to cool off a bit
I like them and sauger, best eating fish in local waters.

Reactions: Smokymtnbullet
The Tellico is hands down the most overrated trout stream in the area. The hillbillies in the area fish it out the day before it is legal and the game wardens are just as guilty. The Taccoa on the Georgia side, Hiwassee, Elk, and Cumberland are light years ahead of the Taccoa in terms of quality fishing. The tailwaters off of Lake Blue Ridge in Georgia are solid as well. The rivers in the Smokey Mountains are good during the early Spring before they get over fished by vacationers.

So is the whole Byron Young ineligible thing true?
It must not be if we're talking about fishing (no offense, I just didn't see the need to read this whole thread to find out what you guys already know ... was hoping for the cliff notes).

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol
Siap but he's also doubled down, "It will be announced tomorrow around 3:00 central before the game. Not out for the whole year by any means so no big deal. Florida is fcked though"

Well, it's now 3:15 p.m. central time, and I've seen nothing.

In any past year, this type of thing would've been announced or broken by local reporter's by now.

The Tellico is hands down the most overrated trout stream in the area. The hillbillies in the area fish it out the day before it is legal and the game wardens are just as guilty. The Taccoa on the Georgia side, Hiwassee, Elk, and Cumberland are light years ahead of the Taccoa in terms of quality fishing. The tailwaters off of Lake Blue Ridge in Georgia are solid as well. The rivers in the Smokey Mountains are good during the early Spring before they get over fished by vacationers.
The Tellico is super fun for kayaking

VN Store

Back