Bye Bye Louisville

If my father owns the corner gas station and I pay to fill up my tank at one of the pumps, has that really been a net loss to the family?

Lol. So what you’re saying is since officers are payed by the state they aren’t credible tax payers? Interesting. So should their votes etc count for anything? Hmm....

Reactions: Rickyvol77
It goes beyond the city IMO. People seem to mistakenly believe I support the response this has gotten. I do not. But this shouldn't be dismissed either. How we got here has not been fully addressed.

Never thought you were supporting the response. Disagree that this is being dismissed.

The bf said they knocked and announced and he shot anyway? I find that hard to believe, but if he testified to that, throw the book at him.
The bf said they heard them knocking.... didn’t hear them announce bc they were hiding down the hallway..... thought it was the ex bf and shot when they broke in the door.

Huff more than you but suggesting that they turned off the cameras for some reason other than protocol and that the witness might be lying suggests nefarious activities.
Those cameras should absolutely have been on. I'm not saying they were off for nefarious reasons, but the fact they weren't is irresponsible IMO, and that kind of irresponsibility warrants losing your job. How hard could it be to make sure your cam is on? And the fact more than one of them did it? That's a problem.

Honestly I can’t find one thing done wrong with what was said in the grand jury IF all the reports were truthful
I'm not talking about the GJ. Maybe that's the disconnect. I'm focusing on the situation itself, which I can find plenty wrong with, most of all being the death of an innocent woman.

Reactions: AM64
Those cameras should absolutely have been on. I'm not saying they were off for nefarious reasons, but the fact they weren't is irresponsible IMO, and that kind of irresponsibility warrants losing your job. How hard could it be to make sure your cam is on? And the fact more than one of them did it? That's a problem.

I'll leave it after this - it's only irresponsible on the part of the officers if they were supposed to be on but they chose not to follow the rules. If the rules say they should be off for those situations then it is a problem of the rules and not the officers. At this point I cannot say which it is.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
$12M that the taxpayers will be forced to make up. Should be the judge issuing the warrant and those seeking the warrant paying out the $12M - that's how you get accountability. Hold individuals personally accountable, and don't allow them to hide behind the "system".

sure but that's not the law so change the law.

Okay well you don’t have that. So.... it’s not something you are going to get. Eyewitness testimony is all you have. All of the evidence has been corroborated. If it wasn’t accurate don’t you think someone would come out and say so especially in this day and time? I mean come on.
Corroborated by who? It's not like we have a plethora of non-involved witnesses. And again, I'm not relating this to the GJ and what they've done. I'm talking about a lot of still unanswered questions about what happened in that apartment.

$12M that the taxpayers will be forced to make up. Should be the judge issuing the warrant and those seeking the warrant paying out the $12M - that's how you get accountability. Hold individuals personally accountable, and don't allow them to hide behind the "system".
Yeah because cops make 12 million in their lifetime...... lol

Yeah, and the cops stood by and watched it all happen. Hell, the first guy on the scene at Officer Tippet's murder, Kenneth Kroy, said to the Warren Commission that Jack Ruby was also standing behind him when he was at the basement of the Dallas jailhouse. So either this cop has the dumbest luck of all to be at 2 pivotal crime scenes within 48 hours of each other, or he was a crooked azz cop that was involved in Tippet's murder and also helped to get Ruby into the basement garage...

Last edited:
Reactions: DEFENDTHISHOUSE
but eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable so we can't believe him. :)
I wouldn't take him at face value. Same as the cops. Both have reasons to not tell the truth. But if the BF said they knocked and announced, hell yeah, that would shock me, which is what was implied by whoever I was answering.

Well you try finding Attorneys who will prosecute low level financial crimes. Which are usually what is involved as well with individuals who traffic drugs etc. I’ll give you a hint most places won’t because there are “money thresholds” that you will never hear about that weren’t met.
So its easier to pick on the regular folk.

The bf said they heard them knocking.... didn’t hear them announce bc they were hiding down the hallway..... thought it was the ex bf and shot when they broke in the door.
If that's the case, it brings about a whole new set of questions.

Reactions: AM64
Lol. So what you’re saying is since officers are payed by the state they aren’t credible tax payers? Interesting. So should their votes etc count for anything? Hmm....
I've heard of a few (not many) conservatives make the argument that if an individual is getting a govt subsidy or welfare, that they shouldn't be allowed to vote.

If I were a good cop I would refuse to work without one

fyp- A good cop who follows regulations should have nothing to fear. Of course, in this situation, I think regulations(no-knock warrants) are wrong, which is why I don't think the officers should be charged with murder. My biggest problem is no body-cams and cops not policing their shots.

It was an unfortunate incident for sure but im not sure how you hold anyone accountable or who you would hold accountable. Do you hold the officers accountable? The judge that signed off on the warrant? Why not that particular boyfriend if he fired first? Do we start blaming firefighters if they can’t save someone’s home? Are first responders gonna be held accountable if they aren’t able to resuscitate someone?

Corroborated by who? It's not like we have a plethora of non-involved witnesses. And again, I'm not relating this to the GJ and what they've done. I'm talking about a lot of still unanswered questions about what happened in that apartment.
3 different agencies to include the FBI.

VN Store

Back