Bye Bye Louisville

So a guy with no drugs in his house decides to have a shootout with known police officers (who conveniently have their body cams off) for no reason? You believe what you want to believe, witness or not.

The likely scenario here is they're told to knock. They don't want to knock. They turn off their body cams, no knock, and then find a witness to cover their ass.
Turning off your body camera should be a fireable offense.

Always on. Always recording. Always.

Sorry I guess I should know the answers to this but I have followed this Like I should

1) did the police go to the wrong address?

I always wanted to do it , but after being able to go all over the country and see the stuff I grew up wanting to see , I’ve about decided that most things are better left to the image that you have in your mind of it .
Crater-of-Diamonds-State-Park-Arkansas-11.jpg

Imagine this the first week of August. Note the trees. Just kidding there's none. It was even my idea and I regretted it. Thankfully it's not that expensive.

Reactions: AM64 and 0nelilreb
Not gonna get political, but I think the biggest message that should be taken from Breonna Taylor's death is no-knock warrants should not be legal.
No-knock warrants have relevance for certain situations. I mean if you know you are hitting a drug lab or a known gang member location etc. A no knock makes sense. But if you are hitting a building you have surveilled and you know only two people are there. There is no need for a “no-knock” warrant.

Also, officers need to realize that they are responsible for every round. The reason swat teams are used is because of how well trained they are. The individual cited 3 times was just a detective who was not swat qualified etc.

Last edited:
They said no cams were being worn. Photo showed one of the cops wearing his earlier that night. Even if the initial statement held up, why wouldn't they be wearing them? It stinks to high heaven. For all we know, the footage did exist.
They said that there was no body cam footage bc they are not allowed to film members of the undercover narcotics unit

Breonna Taylor protests live: Hundreds march in downtown Louisville

8:20 p.m. — Police deploy flashbangs at Jefferson Square

The hundreds of protesters who had been at Jefferson Square Park just an hour earlier had largely cleared out of the park shortly after 8 p.m.

LMPD officers arrived and formed lines across Jefferson Street, appearing to release flashbangs to clear out remaining protesters.

A few trash fires were still burning

She sounds rather sure until she doesn't

One of the DC streams was following several peaceful protesters carrying bike locks. Now maybe they all had their bike locks picked at the same time, but it almost seemed like they were planning to use them for something else.

Independent (non-cop) witness - presumably someone that lived in the apartment building

Thanks, still sceptical. Weird how three seasoned cops would have eschewed the liability shielding safety of body cam footage. I can't believe that wouldn't be SOP for any warrant being served.

so what does "mostly peaceful protests" mean? is it that most of the protestors were peaceful while a small group was not or that most protests are peaceful but a few protests were not.

Means it's out of control and the media are running cover for their fellow leftists - a few gratuitous fire scenes (they love burning police cars) to get the audience, and then back to some unlucky clowns getting "violently" owned by the cops. My favorites are the guys who go out with bare hands to stop a police cruiser.

One of the DC streams was following several peaceful protesters carrying bike locks. Now maybe they all had their bike locks picked at the same time, but it almost seemed like they were planning to use them for something else.
Famously a college adjunct professor attempted to kill someone with one in... 2016, maybe... and was essentially let off with no penalty, despite it being on video. Leftist judge.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
I always wanted to do it , but after being able to go all over the country and see the stuff I grew up wanting to see , I’ve about decided that most things are better left to the image that you have in your mind of it .

St Louis arches were a huge let down.

Sf too.

Reactions: AM64
Thanks, still sceptical. Weird how three seasoned cops would have eschewed the liability shielding safety of body cam footage. I can't believe that wouldn't be SOP for any warrant being served.

GJ wasn't skeptical.

Interesting case in how once a narrative is set (no knock) that people dismiss evidence to the counter. Apparently there was even a witness quoted in a NYT article awhile back claiming he heard them announce but that got ignored.

Reactions: StarRaider

Thanks for the advice. I've saved tons of money by reading this advice. I'll stay home & watch travel channel.

Thanks I didn’t think so

Had a friend of mine on Facebook go on and on about the cops being at the wrong address

Was that ever in question?
I don't think it was. Police have no knocked wrong addresses in the past. But not in this incident.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back